From Walrus Audio:
Would you like to command all of existence with the authority of one guitar strike?
The Kangra Filter Fuzz is a true bypass, two-in-one pedal that provides a thick and spatty octave fuzz, and a psychedelic filter thats great for sweeps, frequency boost or even envelope filter sounds. The filter can run independently, or with the fuzz feeding into it. This is no rhythm player’s fuzz. Dig in and play dirty with aggressive fuzz lead lines that’ll rip time and space apart at the seams.
SNL Guitarist and fuzz fanatic, Jared Scharff, approached us about doing a modern filtered and fuzz inspired by his favorite vintage fuzz pedal, the Kay Fuzz Tone. Working together through hundreds of texts, calls, emails and mailing prototypes back and forth, the Kangra came to life with plenty of grit, teeth and vintage vibe, as well as pronounced modern features.
Get two different styles of fuzz with the M/V Switch. In the modern position (M), you notice a more forgiving fuzz with longer and tighter sustain, while the Vintage position (V) feels starved with spatty breakup and grittier, shorter sustain.
The Kangra also has a versatile filter with Resonance, Sensitivity, Frequency and Envelope Filter controls. Use the filter on its own to add a unique shape to your sound, or flip the Envelope Filter switch and open up funky sixties style tones.
“On the filter, I wanted to go for that vintage mpc 3000 low pass type of thing…Or similar to doing a low pass plug-in for a track, or like a dj would do without it being too “wah pedal” like, and this achieved that.” – Jared Scharff
- The art was inspired by a once in a life time expedition Jared Scharff took to the Kangra Valley near the Himalaya Mountains. It was there his journey inspired new ideas that can only approximated by the Kangra Filter Fuzz.
- The pedal comes in Prismatic Powder “Peach Ice Cream” enclosure with art by Adam Forster in white and blue inks.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77″ x 2.6″ x 1.39”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC, Center Negative, (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.
There are no reviews yet.