The lengendary “SpaceTime” pedal now with tap tempo and some more extra features:
- Tap tempo with subdivision switch for 1/4, 1/8, or dotted 1/8
- Internal switch for true or buffered bypass
- Internal switch for spillover in buffered bypass mode
- Internal switch for kill dry
This pedal is equipped with our unique “MagTraB” switching technology:
Inside the button a magnet is integrated which position is measured by a sensor on the circuit board. If the button is now moved, e.g. if it is pressed downwards, the position of the magnet will also change. The sensor measures this change without any mechanical contact to the button and the information is send via a micro-controller to a gold-plated relay, which then does the actual audio signal switching.
The advantages of MagTraB:
- MapTraB buttons are as good as indestructible! MagTraB delivers an almost infinite number of switching cycles – many, many millions!
- No annoying, mechanical switch clicks! Instead, the MagTraB push-buttons switch very smooth and silently!
The “SpaceTime” is a handmade echo pedal which combines the advantages of analog and digital circuits in a unique way. As a result it is a warm and deep sounding delay pedal, easy to operate and able to create beloved analog delay typical self-oscillations. Your direct (dry) guitar signal is completely preserved in the analog world – there is no latency for your straight guitar signal! In a carefully designed parallel digital signal path the generation of the echo signal is realized and finally added to the dry signal back in the analog world. The “SpaceTime” pedal has three control knobs to adjust your tone. The delay time is set by “Time”, the number of echo repeats can be changed by “Repeats” and the volume of the echo signal can be adjusted with the “Mix-Level” knob. Additionally a toggle switch allows you to change the treble content of the echoed signal. Switching from “bright” to “mellow” to “dark” gradually reduces the top end – resulting in warm, deep and natural sounding echo. The straight (non delayed) guitar signal is not affected by this tone control! A second toggle switch changes the subdivisons of the echo time entered by the tap tempo button. You can choose between 1/4, 1/8, and dotted 1/8. Turning the “Time” knob will overwrite the tapped tempo again. An internal DIP-switch allows you to select between “true bypass” or “buffered bypass”, “kill dry” and “trails on/off”.
- Sturdy and unique MagTraB switching technology
- Tap Tempo with 1/4, 1/8 or dotted 1/8 subdivison selectable
- Internal switches for “true or buffered bypass”, “kill dry” and “trails on”
- Delay time max. 600 ms
- Input impedance: 1.0M Ohms
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Current consumption: 60mA
- This pedal requires an external regulated 9V power supply (not included) polarity: postive@ring / negative@tip
- Dimensions: 120mm x 100mm x 48mm
- Weight: 350g
- Handmade in Germany
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.
There are no reviews yet.