This is a used guitar. The item pictured is the one you will receive. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Has some extremely light and minor scratching on top finish. There’s one very small area on the back that has a couple of more blatant scratches, but everything else is so minor that it won’t even really photograph. No dings, dents or damage. It’s only been played by one person…Zakk Wylde!
– Other notes: The previous owner (and only owner besides Zakk Wylde) got this as part of a Black Label Society/Zakk Wylde meet and greet, where you meet Zakk Wylde and get a signed guitar that he himself played on stage! We can provide photographs and videos if you need any proof as well. And the previous owner was not a player at all, just a big Zakk Wylde fan, so he didn’t this guitar. It was only played by Zakk which is pretty amazing! But what also is really cool about this guitar in particular is that it’s a custom finish that Zakk had made with the Doom Crew Inc logo on the top. So you can’t get this guitar anywhere else! He signed the back of the headstock and the hardcase. The headstock is NOT a personalized signature, but the case is. The gaff tape on the side of the guitar is from Zakk. He uses the gaff tape to hold picks so he can grab them easily on the fly. There’s even 2 of Zakk’s personal picks still on it! Includes the signed guitar, signed hard case, back strap button and case keys.
From Wylde Audio:
Fretboard Material: Ebony
Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
Inlays: Mother of Pearl Runes
Side Dot Markers: Dots
Scale: 24.625″ (625.475mm)
Neck Shape: Zakk ‘C’
Thickness: 1st Fret- .83″ (21.08mm) – 12th Fret- .96″ (24.38mm)
Frets: 22 X Jumbo
Fretboard Radius: 14″ (355 mm)
Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
Nut Width: 1.693″ (43mm)
Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32″ (4mm) Allen Nut
Hardware Color: Satin Black
Top Contour: Full Arched Top
Dexterity: Right Handed
Construction: Set Neck Deep Insert Joint
Body Material: Mahogany
Top Material: Thick Maple Cap
Binding: White/Black Multi-ply
Bridge: TonePros T3BP Tune-O-Matic with T1ZS Tailpiece
Controls: Neck Volume/Bridge Volume/Tone/3-Way
Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
Neck Pickup: EMG 85
Battery Compartment: inside control cavity
Knobs: Speed Knob
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.