This is a used pedal. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Any wear of note: Back has some light wear from velcro residue etc. Pedal in overall really great shape and full working order. Includes original box and pictured packaging.
From Walrus Audio:
Fathom Multi-Function Reverb
The Fathom is a feature-rich reverb w/4 different reverb algorithms. Go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness.
The Fathom is a feature-rich reverb with 4 different customized reverb algorithms to choose from. Easily go from tasteful, small room reverb to long, modulated trails dripping of ambient goodness. The toggle switch adds options for low, medium and high modulation. Use the dampen knob to fine tune the tone of the reverb’s decay.
The Fathom features 4 different algorithms.
Hall – Wide, open and vast with decay that ends with high-frequency rolloff. X knob adjusts pre-delay.
Plate – Full Body reverb with a smooth decay. X knob adjusts pre-delay.
Lo-fi – Filtered reverb with decay ranging from warm, to thin AM-sounding radio. X knob adjusts filter width.
Sonar – Reverb fed with both a high and low octave with the ability to blend the octaves with the X knob.
When the pedal is in off position, press and hold the Bypass Switch to temporarily activate the effect to add a moment of reverb. Releasing the switch turns the effect off.
Press and hold the Sustain Switch while the pedal is on, to sustain the reverb decay for a dreamy ambient decrescendo.
To turn trails mode on or off, unplug the pedal and press and hold down the Bypass Switch for two seconds while plugging the pedal back in.
- The Fathom comes in a Arizona Teal finish with cream and white ink featuring original artwork by Stuart Dooley of a lone one manned sub lost in the chasmic depths searching for the origins of the mysterious Julia.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77″ x 2.6″ x 1.39”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.