This is a used pedal. The item pictured is the one you will receive. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10
– Any wear of note: No wear to note! In truly amazing shape and full working order. Includes original box.
From TC Electronic:
POLYTUNE 3 MINI
Tiny Polyphonic Tuner with Multiple Tuning Modes and Built-In BONAFIDE BUFFER
- Tiny polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly tune up with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in BONAFIDE BUFFER keeps tone crisp through long cables and large pedal boards
- Polyphonic mode tunes all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner with ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Premium buffer with a 1 MΩ input, 100 Ω output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes optimize signal integrity for any setup
- “Always on” mode for tuning even when not muted and playing
- Super-bright 109-LED display and ambient light detector provide clear readouts in all viewing conditions
- Automatically goes from polyphonic to monophonic tuning based on how many strings you play
POLYTUNE 3 MINI
Carrying on the POLYTUNE legacy, POLYTUNE 3 MINI packs an unprecedented amount of tuning power into a tiny footprint without sacrificing essential features, such as always-on mode and our audiophile BONAFIDE BUFFER circuit for uncompromised tones – making it ideal for fully-loaded pedal boards where every inch counts!
Tiny Tone Guardian
Is your signal in desperate need of a strong buffer circuit to save your tonal integrity from a platoon of hungry true bypass pedals? POLYTUNE 3 MINI has you covered for any setup, and then some. Thanks to its built-in BONAFIDE BUFFER, which ensures zero signal degradation and an extremely high signal to noise ratio, POLYTUNE 3 MINI is the ultimate 2-for-1 pocket tool for pedalboards – keeping your tone robust and your pitch in place. Switch off the buffer, and you’re instantly back in true-bypass mode.
No Rest for the Wickedly Out of Tune
When you’re on stage rocking out, there’s just no time to stop and tune up, even if you’ve gone a bit overboard with the whammy bar. With POLYTUNE 3 MINI’s always-on mode, you never have to miss a beat. Additionally, there are 2 very practical DIP switches mounted on the side of the pedal that make it easy to go from buffered bypass to true bypass, and from standard mode to always-on.
LED the Sun Shine
Whether you’re performing in direct sunlight, under a massive light rig or just planning to be the first live artist on the surface of the sun, the bright display on POLYTUNE 3 remains clear and readable. And with 109 powerful LED’s running at full blast, you won’t have to search for the display – it will find you!
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.