This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 7/10
– Fret wear: Some wear in the first position on the G, B and E but plenty of life left. No buzzing or dead spots as a result of the wear.
– Any wear of note: There’s a fair amount of dings on the top that are pictured as best as possible. There’s also 2 finish cracks (one on the top upper left bout and one of the left side at the body pinch) but they are NOT wood cracks. The case has a broken hinge (the one near the neck), but all latches work and it protects the guitar very well still. But the case will be wrapped up at the neck upon packing to unsure safe shipment. There’s a slight gap at the neck heel that happens with Taylors, but once we noticed it the neck was reset by our tech to ensure it’s action and playability is as optimal as possible.
– General/Playability/Sound Notes: This guitar plays and sounds amazing. Because of the neck reset the action is back to factory spec and playing great! The electronics sound great and the neck is super comfortable, like all Taylors!
– Solid Sitka Spruce top
– Laminated Rosewood back and sides
– Full gloss finish on body
– Mahogany neck
– Ebony fingerboard and bridge
– Venetian cutaway
– Diamond shaped inlays
– Taylor’s Expression System 1 active electronics
– Original Taylor Deluxe Hardshell case included (one broken hinge, see description above)