This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: No real wear of note. The only note on the guitar is that the pickups were switched out for Lace Alumitones (originals are NOT included). But other than that it’s in incredible shape and playing and sounding amazing!
Our thoughts on this guitar…
– This is a truly sweet guitar. It screams and is a true player. It’s comfortable as can be on all fronts, as Suhr’s are known for. Just ultimate comfortability and playability. The locking tuners and Gotoh 510 bridge make is easy to string while staying in tune extremely whenever you use the trem. It’s a really incredible instrument!
– Basswood body w/ plain maple top
– Satin Deep Sea Blue finish
– Maple neck w/ ebony fingerboard
– Gotoh 510 2 point non-locking tremolo
– Lace Alumitone pickups (in HSH configuration)
– Volume and Tone controls w/ 5 way pickup switch
– Suhr locking tuners
– Suhr’s Even C Slim neck profile ( 0.800″ – 0.880″ )
– Compound 10″-14″ fretboard radius
– Abalone face and side dots
– Tusq nut w/ 1.650″ width
– Includes original hardshell case, tremolo arm, wrenches and build sheet
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. 14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.