This is a used amp. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10
– Any wear of note: Has a extremely light red mark on the back near the effects loop SEND input. Other than that it’s in truly unbelievable shape. Really very clean overall.
SLO-30 – 2 CHANNEL – 30 WATTS
The 30-watt Soldano Super Lead Overdrive (SLO-30) sings and roars with the same voice of its iconic bigger brother, the SLO-100. It’s a harmonically rich character that remains at the forefront of modern high-gain electric guitar amplification. But this 30-watt, all-tube head is optimized to today’s studio and stage applications.
2 CHANNEL – 30 WATTS
Onboard the SLO-30, you’ll find the same Normal and Overdrive channels – including independent Preamp (gain) and Master controls – that we’ve all come to expect from the SLO name. Even the Normal channel’s mini voicing toggle switches are present and accounted for. Turn the amp around, and you’re greeted by a tube-buffered FX loop and variable slave output, just like the original.
Historically, one of the most popular SLO “mods” is the addition of a DEPTH control to the amplifier’s power section. The Depth control is now standard on the SLO-30. The combination of the Depth and Presence controls provides a powerful EQ section that goes well beyond a typical tone stack, enhancing the tonal possibilities of the amp’s sonic character.
The new SLO-30 features modern grounding, a DC based filament circuit and circuit separation to avoid crosstalk between the channels resulting in an excellent signal-to-noise ratio without altering the amp’s pure amp.
VERSATILE & TRANSPARENT
The newly designed ultra-transparent tube-buffered effects loop handles anything from vintage pedals to high-powered rack units.
Players familiar with the original SLOs will be elated at our inclusion of an onboard channel-select toggle switch. Perfect for applications such as studios, where you don’t want to rely on a footswitch.
In the USA
Just like Soldano’s flagship amplifier the SLO-100, the SLO-30 is created to be the best. That’s why each one is handcrafted in the US, using the finest military-grade components. If you want to add the SLO’s groundbreaking voice to your rig without the size and ground rattling power of the 100-watt version, the Soldano SLO-30 is the amp for you.
- 30-watt all-tube head
- Hand wired in the USA
- Legendary high-gain and clean tones that defined modern rock
- Compact design is perfect for today’s studios and stages
- Crystal cleans and harmonically rich crunch tones via the Normal channel’s Bright and Crunch switches
- Thick and incredibly tight driven to distorted tones throughout the Overdrive channel’s range
- Instant switching from the Normal to Overdrive channels via the included footswitch
- Independent Preamp and Master controls
- Global 3-band EQ, Presence, and Depth controls voice the entire amp
- Improved tube-buffered FX loop
- Variable Slave output offers direct recording, use with IRs, combining amps, and more
- Use your 4, 8, or 16-ohm speaker cabinets thanks to the onboard impedance selector
- Preamp Tubes: Five 12AX7
- Power Tubes: Two 5881 / 6L6
- Dimensions: 19” (W) x 9.75” (D) x 8.75” (H)
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.