This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
Condition and Playability Notes:
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar and very minor) and some very light buckle rash on the back. All is only really visible in certain light.
– General/Playability/Sound Notes: This guitar feels and sounds amazing. It’s very resonant and lively with a super easy playing neck. It has so many classic PRS appointments, like a gorgeous McCarty Sunburst finish and a bound neck with bird inlays, while not breaking the bank. Includes original gig bag, wrenches, sticker and literature shipped with guitar. Weighs 7lb 4.5oz.
S2 MCCARTY 594
Vintage Inspiration with Rock-Solid Design
The S2 McCarty 594 is a versatile, vintage-inspired instrument that delivers both humbucking and single-coil tones in a modern, reliable package. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more sustain, the S2 McCarty 594 feels and sounds like a guitar you’ve been playing forever. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
Loaded with 58/15 “S” pickups, the S2 McCarty 594 has a warm, vintage-inspired tone. Whether you are looking for authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the S2 McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to both the pickups and dual volume and push/pull tone control layout.
Designed to capture the heart of the McCarty family of instruments and stay true to the S2 Series spirit, the S2 McCarty 594 is a guitar your arsenal deserves.
Top Wood – Maple
Back Wood – Mahogany
Number of Frets – 22
Scale Length – 24.594”
Neck Wood – Mahogany
Neck Shape – Pattern Vintage
Fretboard Wood – Rosewood w/ Faux Bone Binding
Fretboard Inlay – Birds
Bridge – PRS Two-Piece
Tuners – Vintage-Style
Hardware Type – Nickel
Treble Pickup – 58/15 “S”
Bass Pickup – 58/15 “S”
Controls – Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch on Upper Bout
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.