This is a used guitar. The item pictured is the one you will receive. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: NEAR MINT CONDITION! Extremely clean with no dings, dents or scratches! There’s some light marks on the pickups (Extremely minor and not very noticeable) but that’s really it. Has very little play time on it and was made 2/27/2023.
– Other notes: This guitar is utterly gorgeous and a truly amazing instrument. As stated above, it’s in near mint condition, has very little play time on it and is only months old! The flame on the arch top AND arch back are just incredible. The McCarty sunburst is subtle in a great way and helps show off the really vivid chevrons in the flame. Add in PRS’s their top notch electronics, both regular magnetic pickups and the piezo, and you’ve got just Includes original hard-shell case, hang tags, wrenches and pictured case candy. Weighs 5lb 11oz!
HOLLOWBODY II PIEZO
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The LR Baggs/PRS Piezo System comes standard, providing musicians with the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. There are two output jacks on the Hollowbody II Piezo, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric guitar or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the Hollowbody II Piezo’s 58/15 LT pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
Body Construction – Hollowbody
Top Wood – Maple
Middle Wood – Mahogany
Back Wood – Maple
Top Carve – Violin
Finish – High Gloss Nitro
Number of Frets – 22
Scale Length – 25″
Neck Wood – Mahogany
Neck Construction – One-Piece
Truss Rod – PRS Double-Acting
Neck Shape – Pattern
Neck Depth at the 1/2 Fret – 7/8″
Neck Depth at the 12 1/2 Fret – 61/64″
Neck Width at the Nut – 1 11/16″
Neck Width at the Body – 2 1/4″
Fretboard Wood – Rosewood
Fretboard Radius – 10″
Fretboard Inlay – Birds
Headstock Logo – Signature
Neck/Body Assembly Type – Set
Bridge – PRS Adjustable ‘Piezo’ Stoptail
Tuners – PRS Phase III Locking
Hardware Type – Nickel
Nut – PRS
Truss Rod Cover – Hollowbody
Treble Pickup – 58/15 LT
Bass Pickup – 58/15 LT
Controls – Volume and Tone Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System w/ 3-Way Pickup Switch and Blend Knob
Case – Hardshell Case
Options – 10 Top
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.