This is a used pedal. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Any wear of note: Has very light wear, mainly very minor and light scratching on the back. But overall in really amazing shape! Includes original box.
PAL800-V3 GOLD Overdrive
This is the third version in our PAL800 Series, in this new model we keep the original design that we love of the PAL800 GOLD Overdrive but adding more features making it even more versatile.
The PAL800 GOLD Overdrive is consider a true Hot Rod JCM800 in a box, and in this new version we add the following improvements:
INPUT I/II Footswitch: This footswitch recreates the same input circuit section that you could find in some classic Marshall amps like the Plexi, in this case the “Input I” will be 6dB louder than the “Input II”. When the led indicator is OFF you will be in the “Input II” section and when is ON in the “Input I”. This feature will allow you the get the same behavior as in the real amp at low and high gain settings in terms of attack, dynamics and interaction with your guitar volume control.
#34 Toggle Switch: This switch will allow you to achieve the famous MOD #34, a modification that can be made in a 1959SLP or JCM800 amp and that has been the main tone of one of our favorite guitar player “SLASH”. When the toggle switch is in the down position you will be in the MOD #34 and in the upper position in the original PAL800 GOLD Overdrive design. For a more accurate result of the MOD #34, please put the Gain Voicing switch in the down position and set up the Gain knob around 12 to 2 O’clock using your favorite Les Paul.
As in all our Marshall in a box style units, this pedal includes the “Master Tone” trimpot inside the main PCBoard to adjust the final tone of the pedal to your taste and gear.
Each pedal is carefully setup by hand for maximum performance and tested by the founders of PedaPalFx, therefore it is not a massive production pedal and there will be only a few per month available on the market, a true “Boutique Pedal”.
- SMT (Surface-Mount Technology) Components, Design Version 3.1.
- Special Selected Transistors Carefully Setup For Maximum Performance.
- Made & Setup One By One.
- No OP-Amps For Pre-amplification Or Any Kind Of Clipping Diodes Combination Into The Circuit.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm (Input I) / 135K ohm (Input II).
- Output Impedance: <25K ohm.
- Power Consumption: 9VDC / 11.5mA.
- AC Adapter (Not included): Regulated 9VDC, 2.1mm Coax Plug – Negative Center.
- True Hardwire Bypass: Yes.
- Weight: 400 g /14.1 oz.
- Size: 119mm (D) x 103mm (W) x 54mm (H).
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.