This is a used pedal. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 10/10
– Any wear of note: None. In mint condition with original box and instruction sheet!
From Native Audio:
The Wilderness is an analog-voiced delay with up to 1000 milliseconds of delay time. The Wilderness offers feedback, mix, and modulation controls that are global to its two modes: tap and ramp. Tap mode offers tap tempo functionality with four available subdivisions. Ramp mode allows the user to set a slow and fast delay time, and accelerate between the two, creating a pitch-shifting effect.
- An analog-voiced delay providing up to 1000ms of delay.
- Intuitive layout to deliver complete control of your delay.
- Independent mix, modulation, feedback, and mode parameters allowing for total customization of delay.
- Tap mode with multiple sub-divisions to sync delay time to the tempo of your environment.
- Ramp mode allows you to alternate between two selectable delay times, emulating a pitch-shifting tape delay.
- Optional delay trails for a natural decay in delay when switching from effect to bypass.
- Smart switching system to engage effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
- Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
Power: 9V DC, 70mA (center negative)
Dimensions: 2.6”x4.77” (W x L)
About the artwork:
The Wilderness is a tribute to my Blackfeet (Amsskaapipiikuni) heritage. The Blackfeet were well known for their stories that were handed down from generation to generation. My great-great-grandmother, Mary Ground, translated many of these Blackfeet stories to English in her published book, Grass Woman Stories. “Children in the Wilderness,” is among one of the translated stories and features a brother and sister who get lost in the wilderness (maohtoksko). While trying to find their way out of the wilderness and return to their loved ones, the siblings fight to overcome unexpected adversaries and situations. The Wilderness artwork features a turning point in the story, in which the buffalo transports the siblings across the river away from danger and brings them one step closer to escaping the wilderness.
-Mike Trombley, Founder and CEO
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.