This is a used pedal. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10
– Any wear of note: This pedal has one small scratch (see photos) below the HI/LO switch. But aside from that, this pedal has had minimal use and looks great and has no issues! Original box is included.
From Mesa Boogie:
The FLUX-FIVE™ adds our classic Five Band Graphic EQ and footswitchable HI/LO performance Modes, featuring separate OUTPUT LEVEL controls to the already versatile FLUX-DRIVE™ package for increased tone shaping power and enhanced stylistic versatility.
The reception for the FLUX-DRIVE’s fat, smooth, expressive gain has been outstanding among Artists and players alike. With critical praise from around the globe, it was an obvious recipient for the enhanced power of our Five-Band EQ. The FLUX-FIVE overdrive is a supercharged version of our popular FLUX-DRIVE that features a “shrunk-to-size” version of our classic Boogie® Five-Band Graphic EQ and new added versatility thanks to footswitchable HI/LO performance Modes. The LO Gain Mode is the original FLUX-DRIVE in every way and now, on this wider platform, a new higher gain version of this soulful sound appears in the HI Mode. The Graphic EQ allows the popular “V-Curve” EQ setting to be applied to its layers of thick gain – creating a huge, wide Heavy Rock or Metal sound that still retains the FLUX’s warm character. The original TREBLE and BASS rotary EQ controls can be used to dial in global enhancements and the combination of the two EQ styles produces signature sounds for any genre.
The Graphic EQ can be applied to both HI and LO Gain Modes enabling you to have a global EQ curve or apply it to either gain Mode separately to have two “preset” sounds with different EQ shapes and gain signatures to switch between. A HI TRIM pot allows the volume level of HI to be adjusted in relation to the original LO (FLUX-DRIVE) Mode. However you choose to utilize all this potential, the warm rich FLUX-FIVE overdrive is sure to inspire you and bring out your best.
- Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Footswitch bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- HI/LO Footswitch provides instant access between HI & LO (Gain) Modes for greater musical versatility
- Gain Control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of vocal-overdrive, dynamic to sustaining
- Bass & Treble Controls provide +/- 12dB of EQ boost or cut for exceptional overall tone shaping
- 5-Band Graphic EQ provides Auto-Assignability to either Mode (HI or LO) via Independent On/Off Switches and Mesa’s legendary tone-shaping power with +/- 12dB of boost or cut at 80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz and 6.6Khz
- HI Trim Level Control with LED Indicator provides an Independent Level Boost when HI Mode is activated
- Master Level Control provides an overall variable range of signal boost up to +20dB
- On/Off Status LED with Dual Color LED’s to indicate the active Mode (LO = Yellow / HI = Red)
- 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Supply Input Jack
- Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20dB)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 5.78″ x 4.76″ x 2.30″ (146.8mm x 121mm x 58.4mm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. (771g) with battery, 1.6 lbs. (725.7g) without battery
- True Bypass Switching
- Battery Type: 9VDC (one)
- Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/25mA
- External Power Supply (Not Included): WARNING!!! To avoid immediate damage and voiding the warranty, the External Power Supply MUST be 9VDC with a NEGATIVE CENTER plug polarity and a jack plug size of 2.1mm x 5.5mm.
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm