This is a used amp. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Any wear of note: Some very light marks on the tolex here and there. But nothing major. A very well taken care of used amp. Comes with the FBV Shortboard footswitch, cable for footswitch and IEC cable.
From Line 6:
Spider Valve 212 Features
- 40W Class AB tube amp through (2) 12AX7 preamp tubes and (2) 6L6 power tubes
- 1X12″ configuration featuring a Premium Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
- 12 dialed in amp models (channel voices) that deliver a complete tonal range from shimmering clean to insane grind
- 7 Smart Control FX (up to 3 simultaneous) including Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Standard Delay (all with Tap Tempo) Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and Reverb
- Built-in front panel tuner
- 36 user programmable channels
- 300+ presets covering the greatest guitar tones of all time
- POD® XLR direct out for studio direct tone
- Compatible with FBV2, FBV Express and FBV Shortboard foot controllers
- Single and dual 1/4″ speaker output jacks for connection to auxiliary cabinets (4, 8 or 16 ohms)
- 1/4″ power amp input jack for POD® amp and effect modelers
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.75″ L x 21.75″ H x 11.25″ D
Spider Valve Amp Models:
- Clean Amber
- Clean Blue – based on* a 1973 Hiwatt® Custom 100
- Twang Amber – draws on* our analysis of mid-’60’s Fender® amps, including the blackface ’65 Twin Reverb® and blackface ’64 Deluxe Reverb®.
- Twang Blue – based on* a number of vintage tweed amps. We evaluated a ’53 Fender® tweed Deluxe Reverb®, ’58 Fender® tweed Bassman® and a ’60 Gibson® Explorer to create a swingin’ Rockabilly tone.
- Blues Amber – Based on* a mix of a ’65 Marshall® JTM-45, a ’58 Fender® Bassman®, a ’63 Fender® Vibroverb and a Supro®.
- Blues Blue – based on* a fawn Vox® AC-30 amplifier with an updated and expanded tone control circuit.
- Crunch Amber – studies* of the ’68 Marshall® Plexi 50 Watt.
- Crunch Blue – based on* a 1968 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt with a few added extras.
- Metal Amber – based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®.
- Metal Blue
- Insane Amber – based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® red channel.
- Insane Blue
All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.