This is a used amp. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Any wear of note: Some very light marks on the tolex here and there. But nothing major. A very well taken care of used amp. Comes with the FBV Shortboard footswitch, cable for footswitch and IEC cable.
From Line 6:
Spider Valve 212 Features
- 40W Class AB tube amp through (2) 12AX7 preamp tubes and (2) 6L6 power tubes
- 1X12″ configuration featuring a Premium Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
- 12 dialed in amp models (channel voices) that deliver a complete tonal range from shimmering clean to insane grind
- 7 Smart Control FX (up to 3 simultaneous) including Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Standard Delay (all with Tap Tempo) Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and Reverb
- Built-in front panel tuner
- 36 user programmable channels
- 300+ presets covering the greatest guitar tones of all time
- POD® XLR direct out for studio direct tone
- Compatible with FBV2, FBV Express and FBV Shortboard foot controllers
- Single and dual 1/4″ speaker output jacks for connection to auxiliary cabinets (4, 8 or 16 ohms)
- 1/4″ power amp input jack for POD® amp and effect modelers
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.75″ L x 21.75″ H x 11.25″ D
Spider Valve Amp Models:
- Clean Amber
- Clean Blue – based on* a 1973 Hiwatt® Custom 100
- Twang Amber – draws on* our analysis of mid-’60’s Fender® amps, including the blackface ’65 Twin Reverb® and blackface ’64 Deluxe Reverb®.
- Twang Blue – based on* a number of vintage tweed amps. We evaluated a ’53 Fender® tweed Deluxe Reverb®, ’58 Fender® tweed Bassman® and a ’60 Gibson® Explorer to create a swingin’ Rockabilly tone.
- Blues Amber – Based on* a mix of a ’65 Marshall® JTM-45, a ’58 Fender® Bassman®, a ’63 Fender® Vibroverb and a Supro®.
- Blues Blue – based on* a fawn Vox® AC-30 amplifier with an updated and expanded tone control circuit.
- Crunch Amber – studies* of the ’68 Marshall® Plexi 50 Watt.
- Crunch Blue – based on* a 1968 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt with a few added extras.
- Metal Amber – based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®.
- Metal Blue
- Insane Amber – based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® red channel.
- Insane Blue
All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.