This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor) here or there, but overall in amazing shape.
Our thoughts on the guitar…
– This Knaggs is really an incredible instrument. The folks at Knaggs put so much care and attention to detail in every build and this is no exception. It rings like a bell acoustically and is super resonant. The Seymour Duncan Eric Steckel signature Candy pickups are the perfect addition to this guitar and let the guitar ring even further when plugged in. It’s just an a flat out incredible guitar that looks as amazing as it plays and sounds!
– Mahogany body w/ T2 maple top
– Onyx Fire finish
– Mahogany neck w/ Ebony fingerboard
– Kluson tuners
– Bone nut
– Seymour Duncan Candy pickups
– Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone and 3-way switch
– Weighs 8lb 13oz
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA.
14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable.
Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order.
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.