This is a used pedal. The item pictured is the one you will receive. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Any wear of note: Has some very minor light scratching, but still in overall amazing shape! Only the pedal is included, no box.
NEUTRINO ENVELOPE FILTER V2
- Our Best Sounding Envelope Filter EVER!
- Improved Note Tracking
- Upgraded Components
- External Output Vol. Control
Meet the NEW Neutrino. Our best sounding Envelope Filter EVER. Whether you’re in a jam band or playing funk, the Keeley Neutrino V2 delivers incredible vocal-like tone. Keeley has engineered a power supply voltage-doubler so you maintain the highest headroom for your tone.
The Keeley Neutrino V2 is an amazingly toneful and compact form of the classic opto-coupler envelope filter. The Neutrino takes your guitar playing and creates an automatic wah sound based on your pick attack! Envelope filters or auto-wahs as they are often called, sound and react best when they are opto-coupler based. The opto-couplers used in the Neutrino are particularly smooth, giving you an amazing vowel-like tone. The Keeley Neutrino gives you 3 filter ranges, 2 directions, 2 ranges for the frequency center and a Peak control. Plus, an incredibly tough build means it will last for many decades to come.
THE KEELEY NEUTRINO V2 FEATURES:
- Envelope Filter and Auto-Wah for guitar, bass and keyboard
- Peak Control: Sets how much “quack” there is, or how smooth you roll
- Filter Selector: lets you choose between 3 types of filters: High, Low, and Band Pass.
- Range Switch: HI or LO.
- Direction Switch: Up or Down
- True-Bypass, 9 VDC, 25 mA, 100% analog and made in the USA.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.