This is a used bass. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a bass is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5 /10
– Fret wear: Extremely light fret wear but no real divots yet. Still tons and tons of life left.
– Any wear of note: There’s a few light dings, mainly on the back of the body (The worst of which is pictured as best as possible) but it’s in overall amazing shape besides those. The top is Poplar burl and is a satin finish, so there’s small crevasses in the wood that may look like dings, but they’re just the natural wood grain and knots. Really in overall amazing shape besides the light dings pictured. Includes Gator Transit gig bag.
PRO SERIES SPECTRA BASS SBP IV
Model #: 2919924521
The Jackson® Pro Series Spectra Bass is a finely crafted instrument with its very essence right there in the name—a bass for professionals. A bold bass that’s more than just a cut above the others; a bass designed to deliver the finest to the demanding and adventurous pro player. The finest in style, tone, comfort and playability.
Starting with style, the all-new Pro Series Spectra Bass SBP IV features a unique multi-laminate poplar burl/walnut/maple/walnut/mahogany body wrapped in sophisticated Caribbean Blue or Transparent Black Burst finishes, complete with a unique 2×2 color matched headstock with an understated “J” logo.
The offset Spectra Bass body style was also innovatively designed with the professional musician in mind, featuring a larger upper horn that evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument for perfect balance and playing comfort. The through-body five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck with graphite reinforcement ensures ultimate stability and formidable sustain, while the speed neck contour and 12″-16″ compound radius caramelized jatoba fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and oval dark pearl inlays offer superior playability.
The Pro SBP IV provides a full-sonic spectrum for even the most versatile and progressive bassists. Featuring alnico V magnets, the Nordstrand® SB4 single-coil soapbar bridge and neck pickups deliver an all-around pulverizing and striking sound with brighter, cleaner and punchier characteristics. Wide-ranging tonal command comes from a three-band active EQ, two-way toggle switch to bypass or engage active circuit for the 3-band EQ, blend control and volume control. The two-way toggle switch eliminates the risk of losing sound due to a dead battery by bypassing the active circuit and making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power. An additional three-way toggle switch dials in a specific mid-frequency range for even more pinpoint tonal control.
This four-string bass also features a Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge that enhances individual note attack and improves sustain.
- 34”-scale, 4-string bass
- Multi-laminate poplar burl/walnut/maple/walnut/mahogany body
- Through-body five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized jatoba fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and oval dark pearl inlays
- Nordstrand® SB4-B/SB4-N bridge and neck pickups
- Volume control, blend control, 3-band EQ (active only), two-way toggle switch (selector for active/passive option) and three-way toggle switch (variable mid-frequency)
- Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Caribbean Blue with chrome hardware or Transparent Black Burst with gold hardware
MULTI-LAMINATE POPLAR BURL/WALNUT/MAPLE/WALNUT/MAHOGANY BODY
The unique multi-laminate poplar burl/walnut/maple/walnut/mahogany body not only gives this bass exquisite style, but the layered construction improves resistance to environmental stressors.
NORDSTRAND® SB4-B/SB4-N PICKUPS
Featuring alnico V magnets, the Nordstrand® SB4 single-coil soapbar bridge and neck pickups deliver an all-around pulverizing and striking sound with brighter, cleaner and punchier characteristics. Whether played clean or dirty, these aggressive pickups retain a tone that is articulate and defined, yet still punchy with plenty of rich thump.
BODY MATERIAL – Multi-Laminate: Poplar Burl/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Mahogany
BODY FINISH – Satin
BODY SHAPE – Spectra
BRIDGE PICKUP – Nordstrand® SB4-B
NECK PICKUP – Nordstrand® SB4-N
CONTROLS – Volume, Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
SWITCHING – 2-Way Toggle Switch (selector for active/passive option), 3-Way Toggle Variable Mid-Frequency Switch
CONFIGURATION – HH
SPECIAL ELECTRONICS – 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
BRIDGE – Jackson® Single-String
HARDWARE FINISH – Chrome
TUNING MACHINES – Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
CONTROL KNOBS – Dome-Style
NECK MATERIAL – 5-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple
NECK FINISH – Satin
SCALE LENGTH – 34″ (86.36 cm)
FINGERBOARD MATERIAL – Caramelized Jatoba
FINGERBOARD RADIUS – 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
NUMBER OF FRETS – 24
FRET SIZE – Jumbo
NUT MATERIAL – Black Plastic
NUT WIDTH – 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
POSITION INLAYS – Oval Dark Pearl
TRUSS ROD NUT – Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut