This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None!
– Any wear of note: This guitar is in AMAZING shape! It still has the plastic on the back plates + back of the tuners. There is one tiny ding as pictured and circled in the photos, and some tarnishing on the Duncan Pickups, but overall this guitar looks killer! Does NOT come with a gig bag or case.
Whether with his solo efforts, his time with prog-metal band Nevermore and now Swedish powerhouse Arch Enemy, or guest appearances on countless projects with the metal elite, Jeff Loomis is known as one of the most respected technical guitarists in the game.
Jackson® proudly collaborated with Loomis on a new addition to his signature lineup in the form of the Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Soloist™ SL7.
With an extended sonic palette that allows for extended expression all along the fretboard, this 7-string guitar features a 26.5″ scale length, resonant basswood body with sandblasted ash top and through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Designed for highly technical, lightspeed playing, the 12″-16″ compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays. For touring musicians, Luminlay® side dots provide fret guidance even on the darkest of stages, while a conveniently-placed heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes neck relief tweaks a breeze.
A pair of active Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® humbucking pickups creates a versatile voice with dynamic range, articulation and note attack. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its legato.
Three-way toggle switching allows you to explore different pickup combinations, while a single volume control allows you to dial up the intensity on a whim. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort, laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Keeping with his tradition of developing guitars with menacing metal style, the Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Soloist SL7 is cloaked in Satin Black with a matching Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock and black hardware.
- 26.5″-scale, 7-string guitar
- Basswood body with sandblasted ash top
- Through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin color matched back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, pearloid sharkfin inlays and Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Active Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch and single volume control
- Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and locking strap buttons
- Available in Satin Black with white binding, matching Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock and black hardware
26.5″ SCALE LENGTH
The greater spacing of harmonics on strings that span a longer 26.5” scale give an impression of greater chime and shimmer, and allows for more articulate notes on the lower strings. The longer scale length also enhances tuning stability, and is an ideal match for dropped tunings.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Body Binding: White
- Number of Strings: 7
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Binding: White
- Neck Finish: Satin Color Matched
- Scale Length: 26.5″ (673 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose 1500 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.875″
- Position Inlays: Pearled Sharkfin
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts
- Controls: Volume
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickups
- Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
LUMINLAY® SIDE DOTS
Luminlay® side dots are superior-quality fluorescent inlays engineered to emit a soft, yet potent glow to help guide the guitarist along the fretboard on even the darkest of stages.