This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: This guitar is in AMAZING shape! The Seymour Duncan Jeff Loomis pickups have been replaced with EMG James Hetfield pickups. This guitar DOES NOT come with the original pickups. There is a small scuff mark on the back of the headstock near where the Floyd Rose tools are held, and there are some small scratches on the backplates, and some small scuff mark/scratches in the finish on the back but nothing digging into the paint. Overall it’s very clean! This guitar is absolutely killer and comes with a Jackson Hardshell Kelly case!
Jeff Loomis has seared his mark on multiple subgenres of metal with his smooth technique at breakneck speeds. His rhythmical style became central to the Seattle-based progressive metal band Nevermore’s sound, while his solo albums tore apart the technical metal scene and featured intricate fretboard skills laced with soaring solos. As the current guitarist for the world renowned Swedish melodic death metal act Arch Enemy, he continues to build upon his legacy with the most astonishing riffs the genre has ever heard.
Jackson’s collaboration with the prominent guitarist continues in the form of the all-new Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Kelly™ Ash.
This aggressive signature axe features a basswood body with a sandblasted ash top finished in Black with white binding for a distressed and menacing look. Through-body maple neck construction creates grater sustain and includes graphite reinforcement for the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road. Shaped for speed, its bound 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and stylish pearloid sharkfin inlays. Luminlay® side dots will help you find your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of metal stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and painless neck relief tweaks.
This metal behemoth’s other premium features include a single volume control, three-way toggle switch, Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, Jackson die-cast tuners, Jackson’s famed pointy tilt-back headstock and black hardware.
- Artist Signature series
- Black Color
- Satin Finish
- Kelly Shape
- Basswood Body
- White Binding
- Sandblasted Ash Body Top
- Maple Neck
- Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Satin Neck Finish
- White Neck Binding
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- 12″-16″ Compound Radius
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series Locking Nut
- 1.6875″ Nut Width
- Pearloid Sharkfin Position Inlays
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Dunlop Dual-Locking Strap Buttons
- Luminlay Side Dots
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
- EMG JH James Hetfield “Het” Signature Pickups
- Volume Control
- 3-Position Pickup Switching
- Active Electronics