This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: None of note! In amazing shape.
– General/Playability/Sound Notes: Plays and sounds truly incredible. Really comfortable and fast neck that you’d expect from Jackson. Pickups are clear and punchy and ready to handle whatever amp and pedals you want to throw at them.
Guitar nerds will instantly recognize this iconic axe from the epic guitar duel in 1986’s cult classic film Crossroads.
A throwback ‘80s shred guitar, this Jackson® Pro Series Limited Edition San Dimas® SD22 JB screams in a Red Sparkle finish with a pointed Jackson black headstock and both black and chrome hardware.
Other shredalistic features include a 25.5” scale length, alder body and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint, graphite reinforcement and a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back. Built for blazing speed, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard features rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
DiMarzio® Super Distortion® DP100 bridge and DiMarzio PAF Pro® DP151 neck pickups offer a tried and true high-output combo, delivering a perfect blend of power and tone. Enjoy thick, boosted mids, big lows and fat highs from the high-power bridge pickup, while the open-sounding neck pickup cuts through a heavy mix with snappy highs, bold lows and a spiked mid-range.
Other features include a three-way toggle switch, single volume control, top-mount Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for all the dive-bomb junkies, Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
Jackson pioneered the use of the innovative 12″-16″ compound radius design, in which the maple fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel. The smooth maple fingerboard makes for exquisite style and woody, warm and focused tone.
- Pro Series
- Red Sparkle Finish
- Alder Body, Gloss Finish
- San Dimas Body Shape
- Maple Neck
- Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane Finish
- Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- 12″ – 16″ Compound Radius
- Maple Fingerboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- 1.650″ Nut Width
- Black Dot Inlays
- Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Jackson Pointed 6 In Line Headstock
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Top-Mount)
- Black and Chrome Hardware
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo Arm
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
- DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100 Bridge Pickup
- DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151 Neck Pickup
- Volume control
- 3-Position Toggle
- Weighs 8lb 3.5oz
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.