This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Fret wear: Very light. The divots are very very small and frets still have tons of life left before it’s noticeable
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor). There’s one very small ding on the back a few inches below the back plate, but it’s very minor and only visible in certain light and not able to be photographed.
PRO SERIES DINKY DK2M
Model #: 2914215576
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky® models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2M features an alder body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easier access to the upper frets. A hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back provides greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays, the 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
A pair of direct mount brawny Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups—JB (bridge) and ’59™ (neck)—power this axe, delivering powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. Single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching allow you to tweak and refine tone, while a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system provides improved tuning stability.
The Pro DK2M is available in a tried-and-true Snow White finish with Jackson’s signature pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder Dinky® body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, wrap-around heel and hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan ’59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Snow White with pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black hardware
BODY MATERIAL – Alder
BODY FINISH – Gloss
BODY SHAPE – Dinky®
NUMBER OF STRINGS – 6
NECK MATERIAL – Maple
NECK CONSTRUCTION – Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
NECK BINDING – Black
NECK FINISH – Hand-Rubbed Urethane
SCALE LENGTH – 25.5″ (64.77 cm)
FINGERBOARD MATERIAL – Maple
FINGERBOARD RADIUS – 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
NUMBER OF FRETS – 24
FRET SIZE – Jumbo
NUT MATERIAL – Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
NUT WIDTH – 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
POSITION INLAYS – Offset Black Dot
TRUSS ROD – Dual-Action with Wheel
TRUSS ROD NUT – Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
BRIDGE PICKUP – Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
NECK PICKUP – Seymour Duncan® ’59™ SH-1N
CONTROLS – Volume, Tone
SWITCHING – 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
CONFIGURATION – HH
BRIDGE – Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
HARDWARE FINISH – Black
TUNING MACHINES – Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
CONTROL KNOBS – Dome-Style
SWITCH TIP – Black
NECK PLATE – 4-Bolt (recessed screws)