This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor. Usually only from being cleaned with a cloth). There’s very light finish cracks in at the neck pocket points, which are pictured as best as possible and are very minor. Lastly, there’s a very light and minor scratch at the high E tuner, also pictured as best as possible.
Our thoughts on the guitar…
– This is a really amazing guitar. Such a great player and sounds incredible! It’s loaded with tons of top notch features that make the guitar function without a hitch. To top it all off, it’s made in Japan, which means it’s of truly incredible build quality. The guitar weighs 8lb 13oz. It includes the original foam core case, tremolo bar and case candy.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany Dinky™ body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and oiled back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck humbucking pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Gloss Black with color matched reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
- Foam core case included
Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series — an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series combines Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, virtuoso playing, the MJ Series Dinky™ DKR MAH features an ergonomically contoured mahogany body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easy access to the upper registers.
The attractive five-piece maple/walnut/maple/walnut/maple neck is bolted-on to the body with graphite reinforcement for added stability against climate-induced warping and has an oiled finish on the back for smooth playability.
Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing on the upper registers and comfortable chord work closer toward the nut. For touring musicians, Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages while a heel-mount truss rod wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief adjustments.
Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N neck pickups deliver tonal clout. The bridge position roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the neck position radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. Harness the sonic horsepower with a versatile five-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls. Other premium features include a Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
Delivering classic Jackson attitude, the MJ Series Dinky DKR MAH is finished in Gloss Black with a color matched reverse pointy headstock and black hardware.