This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Very light surface scratches on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor) here and there. Also some light tarnishing on pickup covers. In overall amazing shape though and a great player!
Our thoughts on the guitar…
– This is an amazing guitar. It’s a true player that’s loaded with optimal features and specs that just make sense. The neck is on the thicker side for an Ibanez but is really comfortable. The DiMarzio pickups are clear and handle cleans and gain so so well. The Gotoh tremolo and tuners make the setup super stable and the trem very usable. It also has stainless steel frets and luminescent side dots. It includes the original Ibanez gigbag and tremolo arm. Weighs 7lb 6oz.
neck type – AZ Oval C Roasted Maple neck
top/back/body – American Basswood body
fretboard – Roasted Maple fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
fret – Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
number of frets – 24
bridge – Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge
string space – 10.5mm
neck pickup – DiMarzio® Notorious™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
middle pickup – DiMarzio® Notorious™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
bridge pickup – DiMarzio® Notorious™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
nut – Graph Tech®
hardware color – Gold
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Luminescent side dot inlay
Gig bag included
Gotoh T1502 tremolo bridge
T1502 tremolo bridge features steel saddles and a die-cast zinc tremolo block for a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings. Its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
DiMarzio® Notorious™ Pickups
Tim’s custom DiMarzio® Notorious™ single coil pickups capture the dynamics of a vintage single coil tone, and Notorious™ minibucker bridge pickup moderate output to make great balance with single coils.
Roasted Maple neck
Heat-treatment increases the wood’s stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.
Roasted Maple fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlays
Heat-treatment treatment provides a well-balanced attack and tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Graph Tech® TUSQ XL nut/Stainless Frets
The super smooth Graph Tech® nut increases tuning stability, sustain and clarity of sound. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.