This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Fret wear: Very light in the first position. Still tons and tons of life left.
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor), a few spots where it’s sort of yellowed under the finish, and a couple of finish cracks. The finish cracks are only really visible in certain light and were very difficult to photograph. In overall amazing shape! It originally had a white pickguard and control plate, which are included. Also includes padded gig bag.
From Hahn Guitars:
The Model 112 is the first original body design from Hahn Guitars. Developed with Walter Becker over two years, the 112 seeks to be a new, iconic guitar that can cover all genres. The 112 has an alder body and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. The pickups and hardware were designed specifically for the 112. With a 25.5″ scale length, the 112 can be sparkling and clean, can ring like a piano, and can sing and growl with increasing amounts of gain. A true workhorse, we hope the 112 is a new classic — providing something new by bringing so many great elements from the past.
The 112 has a .87″ deep C contoured neck with medium jumbo frets, bone nut, Hahn “H” bridge (toploading or thru-body stringing option), Hahn compensated brass saddles, Hahn .10″ stainless steel neck plate and stainless steel body ferrules. Tuners are Gotoh/Kluson. Electronics include CTS 250k pots, .047 orange drop capacitor, and CRL 3- or 5-way switch.
The Hahn 112 is finished with approximately twenty-five coats of nitrocellulose lacquer with a total finish thickness of approximately .004″.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.