This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
Condition and Playability Notes:
– Condition: 8/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: There’s an area on the back of the neck around the 7th and 8th fret area that has a 1/2″ or so scratch/ding and a couple of other lighter dings or scratches. There’s also some light pitting on the Bigsby on the area just below the tremolo arm on the treble side. There’s also some very very light string scratches on the headstock. But even with those issues, it’s still in really amazing shape. It’s still a very gorgeous guitar that plays and sounds amazingly!
General/Playability Notes: Really resonant and lively guitar! The V neck isn’t a very prominent V. You mainly feel it in the first couple of positions and then it tapers off to a normal sort of C feel. Very comfortable! Made in Japan and includes original Gretsch hardcase!
- Laminated Maple body
- Hollow body construction
- Dark Cherry Stain gloss finish
- Trestle bracing
- Aged White bindin – Rocking Bar bridge
- Bigsby B6CBVF Vibrato Tailpiece
- Bound Tortoise pickguard w/ Gold Gretsch Logo
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Gretsch’s Vintage “V” neck shape
- 12″ fretboard radius
- 24.6″ scale length
- 22 Vintage Small frets
- Polished Aluminum nut w/ 1.6875″ width
- Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail fretboard inlays
- Grover Sta-Tite tuners
- TV Jones Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups
- 3 Volume Controls
- Individual pickup volumes
- Master volume
- 3 position toggle switch
- 3 position tone switch
A blast from the classic era of Gretsch’s storied past, the G6120T Limited Edition ’59 Nashville® Single-Cut with Bigsby® revisits an historic model. Vintage Gretsch tone meets modern playabilty and performance with this limited and fine Dark Cherry Stain guitar.
Dual TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity pickups deliver pure Gretsch power and high fidelity tone with plenty of dynamics and articulation on tap. The control complement—separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup switching, three-way tone switch and master volume—allows for near-infinite tonal variations. The all-new Gretsch Squeezebox capacitors add smooth vintage tone and silky high end while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down.
The vintage “V”-shaped maple neck bears a 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets for a classic playing experience that works with all musical styles. 1959 trestle bracing connects the top and back of this guitar for authentic, snappy vintage tone. A pinned “rocking” bar bridge reacts in tandem with the Bigsby B6CBVF vibrato tailpiece for stable tuning while the polished aluminum nut lets the strings slide freely without binding in the slots.
Designed for pure tone and slick, comfortable playing feel, this guitar features the classic aesthetics Gretsch purists love—nickel G-arrow control knobs, aged white binding, durable gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish, aged pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, bound tortoise pickguard with Gretsch logo and nickel Grover® Sta-Tite™ tuning machines. Elegant style and refined sound combine to make this Limited Edition ’59 Nashville a Gretsch aficionado’s dream guitar.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.