This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: 9/10 – Frets look excellent with no pitting
– Any wear of note: Overall in fantastic shape. There is one very small section on the left side of the headstock where the clear coat peeled where the headstock natural wood meets the black paint. (see photo) but nothing that affects the structural integrity and you have to look for it. Outside of that the guitar may have a very small ding or 2 in the body if you inspect very closely but nothing that could be photographed. Overall it’s in amazing shape and looks fantastic! All original!
Our thoughts on this guitar…
– This is a fantastic playing Les Paul with great tone and a nice weight! Nice and resonant. The neck is a slim 60’s style and is super comfortable. There’s so many added features that make it the perfect gigging guitar too! It’s equipped with individual push/push pots for coil splitting, as well as a push/push pot for a 10dB active boost circuit for soloing! Original hard-shell case included!
– Mahogany Body
– Carved maple top
– Mahogany neck w/ rosewood fretboard
– 60’s slim tape neck profile
– Coil tapping via push/push volume pots
– Active true bypass 10dB boost circuit (push/push neck tone pot)
– Grover tuners
– Weight: 8 and a half pounds (8lbs 8oz.)