This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8/10
– Fret wear: Very very light wear in the first position but very far off from needing any work and no buzzing as a result of the fret wear
– Any wear of note: Has some standard dings and scratches here and there but all are pretty light. Most notable would be buckle scratches on the back middle of the guitar. They aren’t super visible but you can feel them when you run your hand over. It also has some light finish fading on the sides of the neck. On the bass side it’s at the 3rd fret, from the 5th to the 8th fret and at the 10th. And on the treble side it’s a small patch near the 3rd and 5th frets. You can’t feel wear but you can see it. It’s overall in really great shape. Just an 18 year old guitar that’s been played but well maintained. The nut is Nubone, could be a replacement but it’s done really well and plays outstanding, just wanted to note incase it’s not stock. Knobs were switched to top hats but the original speed knobs are included. This has also had the Peter Green mod where the neck pickup has been rotated and the pickups are out of phase in the middle position. But it’s a very unobtrusive mod and is easy enough to change back to standard as well. Pickguard was also added.
– General/Playability/Sound Notes: This is a really amazing guitar. Sounds incredible acoustically and plugged in. Plays like a dream. Truly an outstanding guitar.
– Semi-Hollow body construction
– Laminate maple body
– Mahogany neck
– Slim 60’s style neck profile
– Rosewood fretboard w/ dot markers
– Backplate for easy access to controls
– Gibson 490R and 498T pickups (Uncovered)
– **Wired out of phase in middle position and neck pickup rotated for Peter Green tone**
– Bound body and neck
– Individual volume and tone controls for each pickup w/ 3 way switch
– Tune-O-Matic bridge w/ stopbar tailpiece
– Gibson tuners w/ vintage green keys
– Nubone nut
– Includes original hardshell case and original speed knobs
– Weighs 8lb 7oz
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA.
14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable.
Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order.
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.