This is a used pedal. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Any wear of note: It has velcro on the back but in truly amazing shape besides that! Comes with original box and packaging pictured. Works 100% as it should.
Friedman Smallbox Overdrive Pedal
Dave Friedman’s Small Box all-tube amplifier is well known for being one of the most flexible and touch-responsive amplifiers on the market today. You can now get the same tonal versatility, sensitivity and harmonically rich overdrive as this legendary amp with Friedman’s new Small Box overdrive pedal. The Small Box pedal packs the same intuitive control set as the amplifier, allowing you to dial in your perfect shade of rock, from vintage Plexi goodness to high gain madness. Whether you want a high-output cleaner tone for pushing your amp hard, or a thick gritty drive that will sit well in any classic to modern rock band, a sweep of the gain control easily gets you there. If you want to reign in the gain some more, simply flip the side mounted gain switch and it will simulate the Plexi-Channel of the Small Box amplifier. To experience the Small Box’s accolade-garnering Friedman tone, put this overdrive pedal on your board today.
British rock at its best
The Small Box overdrive can scream with an unabashedly rock ‘n’ roll voice while still being surprisingly versatile. You can go from screaming high gain to a killer dirty boost by simply rolling the pedal’s gain knob back and flipping the gain structure switch to “lower gain mode”.
- Friedman Small Box amp tone in a compact pedal format
- Responds to guitar controls and picking nuance exactly like the amp
- Gain control and gain structure switch, takes you from gritty to hard rock with ease
- Ready for your rig
The Small Box Overdrive pedal delivers tube like tone in a small pedal format which can be used either into a clean amp or to boost an already over-driven amp.
- Ideal for use with both clean and overdriven amps
- Controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, volume and gain are intuitive for quick ‘dial in’
- 2 position side-mounted Gain Structure switch lets you choose from low-focused gain or high gain madness!
- True Bypass Switching
- Can be powered between 9-18VDC (no battery)
- Assembled in USA
- Dimensions: 2.5″ (W) x 4.75″ (L) x 2.5″ (H)
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.