This is a used amp. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Any wear of note: No real wear physically, but the amp is heavily modified by Dave Friedman himself. Modifications will be listed below.
The amp has been modded by Dave Friedman to 2016 spec and had some custom modifications:
– Gain structure switch added (gives you 3 different levels of gain on the BE and HBE channels)
– Capacitors changes to Synergy capacitors
– NFB switch added giving you ability to switch between 2015 and 2016 negative feedback circuits when on 4 ohm impedance selector
– Clean channel modded more to spec/values of the SS100 for more Fender-ish clean tones
– Switch added, marked “Plexi”, to remove a gain stage and make the pre-amp section more like a Small Box or 70s style plexi sound
– Filtering in power amp section modded to values of the Small Box for more raw tone
– Switch that adds cap to the depth circuit of the power amp section for more low-end punch (same values as the JJ100 and Butterslax)
– Switch bypassing a resistor on the Treble pot to smooth the sound of the BE and HBE channels (when bypassed the gain channels have more bite like a Small Box)
WHEN FRONT PANEL MOD SWITCHES ARE TO THE RIGHT THE AMP IS IN STOCK SETTINGS
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA.
14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable.
Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order.
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.