This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8/10
– Fret wear: There’s no real fret wear. The frets are small and sort of a vintage style and kind of on the flatter side but it’s just the way they are designed. There is no buzzing and plays amazingly.
– Any wear of note: There’s some very light rashing/scratching on the back bottom or the guitar. But it’s in overall amazing shape!
Our thoughts on this guitar…
– This is a really great guitar. Because of it’s carbon fiber construction, it’s basically impervious to weather. So it’s perfect for the guitar player that doesn’t want to have to worry about the dryer or humid months affecting their acoustic. Really amazing acoustic in it’s own right with the added benefit of it being perfect for travel or the beach. And the Fishman Prefix Plus-T pickup system sounds amazing plugged in as well. And to top it all off, the neck is incredibly fast and playable. Guitar has 1 11/16″ nut width.
From Composite Acoustics:
Composite Acoustics has created a revolution in guitar design: driven by innovation, we have replaced traditional materials with carbon fiber — a man-made composite that is stronger, lighter and more consistent. Carbon fiber has been utilized in every application imaginable where strength and lightness are required. From aerospace to automotive, from racing yachts to formula-one cars to racing bikes — carbon fiber is the material of choice. We just took the next logical step: make musical instruments out of it.
Composite materials allow us to break with tradition in more than one way. Molding a one-piece body enables us to shape the form of an acoustic guitar to the contours of the player’s body. Our guitars are lighter, stronger and more comfortable as a result. Our soundboards are extremely responsive, making for a very clear and powerful guitar. Each guitar is hand-crafted, yet employs computer guidance to control precise tolerances from design to assembly.
Our necks are so strong and stiff that they never need adjusting, no matter what. You can play without buzzing — anytime, anywhere. They are also smooth and lightning fast as a result of our precision set-up.
Because of the impervious nature of our designs, Composite Acoustics guitars are the ideal choice for the gigging musician, the touring and recording artist, or anyone who likes to take his or her guitar out and play. No worries, no hassles, just great sound. These are no museum pieces — they’re meant to be played hard.
On stage or in the studio, playing a coffee shop, in your room or anywhere in the great outdoors — a guitar that always sounds great, stays in tune and is tough as nails is a sure winner.
At Composite Acoustics, we are proud of our Fine Carbon Guitars — from musicians, for musicians, made in the USA. Our unique production process combines extensive hand-crafting with cutting edge technology such as CAD design and CNC machining. We believe that we make the most innovative, consistent, best-sounding and most durable guitar in the world. Go play — you’ll see for
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.