This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
Condition and Playability Notes:
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor) and a very light finish crack in the neck pocket. All very minor. Guitar is in overall really amazing shape,
Our thoughts on the guitar…
– This is a really sweet guitar. Super simple yet affective. The neck is so fast and comfortable. The pickups are punchy yet clear. The finish seems simple on the surface, but is slightly complex when you start seeing the lavender hue in the light. Really a sweet, simple yet amazing guitar.
– Ash body
– Pearl White finish w/ lavender hue
– Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 bridge humbucker
– DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111 middle and neck single coil pickups w/ reverse slant positioning
– 5 Way Switch
– Master volume control
– Quartersawn maple neck w/ rosewood fretboard
– Gotoh tuners w/ pearl buttons
– Hardtail bridge
– Charvel’s Speed Neck with rolled fingerboard edges
– 25.5″ scale length
– Compound 12″-16″ fretboard radius
– 21 medium jumbo frets
– Bone nut w/ 1/6875″ width
– Weighs 7lb 4oz
– Includes original hardshell case, owners manual and truss rod wrench
JAKE E LEE USA SIGNATURE
2869400876 / PEARL WHITE WITH LAVENDAR HUE
Guitar virtuoso Jake E Lee blazed trails in the 1980s with Ratt and Rough Cutt before landing his legendary gig as Ozzy Osbourne’s lead guitarist. His acclaimed career continues today with Red Dragon Cartel, and Charvel has been there every step of the way. Charvel honors the dynamic guitarist with the Jake E Lee USA Signature guitar, based on the distinctive white “Charvel-ized” instrument the great guitarist has played ever since he bought it new back in 1975.
One of the most requested models ever, this 25.5″ scale signature So-Cal model features an ash body, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck and 12″-16″ compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and white dot inlays.
A Seymour Duncan JB humbucking bridge pickup and single-coil DiMarzio SDS-1 middle and neck pickups fuel this versatile axe, which also features a five-way blade switch, single volume control knob, hardtail bridge and Gotoh tuning machines.
Wrapped in an iridescent Pearl White with Lavender Hue finish, the Jake E Lee USA Signature model is sure to steal the spotlight.