This is a used amp. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8.5/10
– Any wear of note: There’s a small ding in the tolex on one side, and on the other side there’s a small section that has an obvious scrape in the tolex. But the wear isn’t causing the tolex to rip any further or anything. All wear is sound and the amp itself works as it should. The Boost button on the original footswitch is faulty but there’s an aftermarket Sweet Foot footswitch included (as well as the original footswitch)
Our thoughts on this amp…
– We love the Bogner Shiva here at the shop. The cleans are amazing and the gain is crisp and clear and beefy when you want it to be. Really an amazing sounding amp with incredible build quality and usable features. The adjustable and footswitch-able Boost function works amazing and actually gives you a volume boost for solos etc. Each channel has an independent Reverb control as well! The Reverb is also footswitch-able (as well as Channel switching and Boost). As said above, the original footswitch is included but has a faulty switch, so a Sweet Foot footswitch is also included (cables not includes). It’s a much smaller footprint and the cables are not hardwired, so it’s actually easier to integrate into your pedalboard that the original. A padded D2F cover is also included, as well as an IEC cable.
– 80 Watts
– 2 Channels (Clean and Dirty) w/ independent EQ and bright switches
– Built in Boost (adjustable and footswitch-able)
– Reverb (w/ independent controls for each channel, also footswitch-able)
– Global Master Volume and Presence controls
– EL34 power tubes
– 12AX7 pre-amp tubes
– Selectable 4, 8 and 16 ohm speaker inputs
– Tube buffered fx loop
– Footswitch-able features: Channels, Reverb and Boost
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.