This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8/10
– Fret wear: None
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling on top finish (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Only visible in certain light, very minor). There’s a very small finish imperfection on the inside of the horn and a small neck pocket finish crack on both sides of the neck. But it’s the finish and the guitar is structurally sound. Still in overall amazing shape besides those few small issues. Includes original deluxe gig bag and wrenches.
“Where Modern Design Meets Vintage Inspiration.”
Our goal at Balaguer Guitars is to build instruments that translate your creativity in the truest way possible, no matter what approach you take to playing. We want to offer you the instrument of your dreams, built for you the player, and for a reasonable price. We’re able to achieve this by building relationships with some of the best production facilities in the world, and by working with like-minded partners who prioritize quality and service over all else.
The Standard Series is built in Indonesia to our exact specifications at a factory that maintains ethical and fair labor practices, and is purpose-built to provide professional-grade specifications for all players. Our Select Series is handcrafted in South Korea and includes additional premium features, specifically chosen to elevate each models’ individual design.
The Select Custom Series begins on a foundation of our design and is then customized by you the player into an instrument that is uniquely yours. Hand-built by a select team within the custom shop in South Korea, these pieces retain our highest standards of quality and deliver an instrument whose sole purpose is to connect with each player and their own style, whether that’s on the road, in the studio, or anywhere else in between.
The USA and Heritage Series instruments are each designed, built, and finished entirely in the United States. Our USA Series is built in small batches by our own team of luthiers, providing the most premium specifications and greatest attention to detail throughout. With our Heritage Series, each piece is designed as a one-of-one and built with hand-chosen materials by Joe Balaguer himself, to be signed with a unique serial number upon completion. These instruments are meticulously crafted to represent the apex of what we can do, and are both available only in limited numbers.
Our approach to the guitar and what we do is simple – we love traditional designs, but feel that there is always room for improvement and interpretation. Versatility, comfort, and consistency are only the beginnings of where we work to improve connection and playability, and are all a part of what makes Balaguer Guitars what we are. We are always striving to design and build instruments that not only offer premium features, but are also the means for every player to connect and create something truly special.
Come see where modern design meets vintage inspiration.
The Thicket is our offset T-style guitar, fusing vintage inspiration with modern comfort and design.
- Alder Body
- Roasted Maple Neck, Comfy C Shape (.800″ thickness at 1st fret, .880″ thickness at 12th fret)
- Roasted Maple Fingerboard (16″ radius), Black Dot Inlays
- 22 Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- Luminlay Side Dots
- Metal Dome Knobs (One Volume, One Tone w/ Push Pull for Coil Tap) & 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Balaguer Feral Humbucker Set
- Locking Tuners – 18:1 Ratio, Graphite Nut (1 11/16″ width)
- Hipshot Hardtail Bridge
- Deluxe Balaguer Padded Gig Bag Included