This is a used guitar. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 8/10
– Fret wear: Has some light wear, mainly in the first position. But no buzzing as a result of the wear and still tons and tons of life left!
– Any wear of note: Has light finish cracks on either side of the neck pocket, but they’re minor and only in the clear coat and not the wood. There’s a ding in a small part of the binding but it’s not coming off, but you can feel it when running your finger over it. There’s also a visual defect in the clear coat finish on the back of the guitar. There’s spots that are lighter than the rest of the back when viewed in certain light. You can’t feel any difference, but again, in certain lighting you can notice it. Seems to just be a visual thing though.
– Figured Koa top
– Ash body
– Birds eye maple neck (even has some flame figuring!)
– Rosewood fretboard
– V neck profile
– Neck measurements: 0.9385″ at 1st fret, 0.9745″ at 12th fret
– Asher’s T Blade pickups
– Controls: Volume, Tone, 3 way toggle, Tonestyler 16 position rotary switch
– Glendale bridge w/ 3 brass barrel saddles
– Gotoh open back tuners
– Gloss finish on body, satin finish on neck
– 3×3 style headstock
– 12″ fretboard radius
– 1.70″ nut width
– Weighs 7lb 1oz