This is a used amp. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Any wear of note: No rips or tears in the suede. If you look very closely you can notice a few very light impressions from another amp being on top of it, but still in overall amazing shape. In perfect working order!
Our thoughts on this amp…
– We’re huge, huge fans of this amp. It’s a clean machine that can add just that bit of grit when you want it to make it really pop and grip onto any overdrive pedal you throw at it. Takes pedal incredibly well and is ultra tweakable. It also has a half power switch to either run at the full 50 watts or go down to 22 watts! And not to mention the eye catching turquoise suede! Just an A+ of an amp all around.
From Amplified Nation:
When your looking for an organic connection with your guitar amp, you have to start with a great clean tone. The Dirty Wonderland is a single channel amp design, with bold and full-bodied blackface style tones. Its voice is uncompressed and open, revealing a unique tonal breath with even light pick attack. Plugging into the amp, you can adjust the three-band EQ or select any of the three EQ boost switches, bright/mid/deep; which allow for a great deal of flexibility when dialing in. The amp has a preamp gain volume and a transparent master volume that allow you to crank up the preamp when you want more attitude in your playing. While the amp is certainly a ‘clean’ style amp, the Dirty Wonderland received its name from the two ‘dirty’ switches on the back. The switch by the effects loop breaks up the preamp and the switch by the speaker jacks breaks up the power amp. These switches are very effective when trying to get more gain at lower volume settings. When the amp is at higher volume you can get a killer crunch by engaging the switches.
The Dirty Wonderland’s abundance of headroom makes for an excellent pedal platform. The amp loves to run drive pedals up front, and time-based effects in the loop. One of the amps best qualities is the intricate 3-tube long decay reverb circuit. The effect is spacious, full, and deep, with the “send” and “return” controls, you can tune the depth and desired level of the effect. The amp is equipped with a half power mode and external bias adjustment. It makes an excellent combo or head/cab setup and works extremely well with the Celestion G12-65.
6L6 powered 50w
Single “clean” channel
Tube powered spring reverb
Two “Dirty” switches for lower volume breakup
4/4/8/16 ohm speaker output
Effects loop and half-power
Size: 21″ W x 11″ T x 10″ D
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.