This is a used amp. The item pictured is the one you will receive. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop to ensure it’s working properly and is free of issues, unless otherwise noted in this listing. Please see pictures provided and the notes below for condition and wear. It will be packed with care to be shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9.5/10 (Head), 8/10 (Rack case)
– Any wear of note: The head doesn’t have much of any wear to speak of. In really amazing shape. The rack case has some light cosmetic wear, but nothing glaring and it’s protecting the head amazingly. Still in really great shape and all the latches work as well.
The Best-Selling PRO Series Amp
You’ve done the work. Spent countless hours in the shed. You’re ready to graduate to a pro-level amp that delivers stage-shattering sound night-after-night. You’re ready for the SVT®-3PRO.
Above all else, Ampeg engineers designed the SVT-3PRO to be flexible and potent, capable of a huge variety of must-have sounds at high volume. To achieve this, Ampeg packed a ton of tone-sculpting into its 2U chassis. In addition to Ampeg’s classic 5-position Midrange control, which allows you to dial in the center frequency of the peaking midrange filter, there’s shelving bass and treble filters, and—if that weren’t enough—nine bands of carefully chosen graphic EQ. You can even use the graphic EQ as a “second channel,” making an alternate sound as easy as a tap on a footswitch.
Thanks to its hybrid tube/solid-state design, the SVT-3PRO delivers signature fat and warm Ampeg Round Sound—and a whole lot more. It’s powerful, flexible, and portable. In short, it’s everything a serious bass player needs, without the fluff, and it’s proved its mettle on countless big stages the world over.
- 450 Watts 4 ohms/275 watts 8 ohms
- Tube Drive control
- 1/4″ and Neutrik® speakON® outputs
- 9-Band graphic EQ
- Transformer-balanced XLR line out with level control
- Mute switch and Tuner output
- 26 lb (11.8 kg)
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.