From Universal Audio:
Get the classic American tube amp sounds that shaped music.
The UAFX Dream ’65 Reverb Amplifier pedal gives you the essential American tube amp used by artists and producers for 60 years, from Muddy Waters to The Beatles to Elvis Costello.
Built on powerful dual-engine processing and UAD audio modeling expertise, the Dream ’65 effects pedal delivers bold cleans, sweet breakup, and divine spring reverb and vibrato.
Get the most authentic emulation of a mid‑’60s American tube combo ever placed in a stompbox
Take world-class studio amp sound anywhere, complete with legendary mic/speaker pairings, boosts, and amp mods
Immerse yourself in classic tube‑powered spring reverb and vibrato effects
Download artist tones, customize features, explore presets, and more with UAFX mobile app
Experience Legit Tube Amp Tones, Stage and Studio
Whether it’s replacing your amp rig and going direct to front‑of‑house on stage, or recording tracks into your DAW — Dream ’65 gives you the inspiring, album-ready tones of an expertly miked “golden unit” tube amp, within seconds.
Lose Yourself in Authentic Spring Reverb & Vibrato
Dream ’65 is the only amp‑in‑a‑box pedal that faithfully captures the immersive sound of real tube‑powered spring reverb and vibrato, making this pedal perfect for soul to surf, funk to punk, blues to bebop.
Get the Sound of a Modded Studio Amp
Take your vintage tone a step further with custom mods and legendary drive sounds made famous by artists like Stevie Ray Vaughan and Steve Lukather. With two iconic mods and a clean boost built‑in, Dream ’65 lays down sounds that put whiz‑bang amp modelers under the bunk bed.
Customize your Sound with the UAFX App
Dream ’65 gets even better with the UAFX Control mobile app. Download custom artist tones, recall and archive your presets, and dive deeper into one of the best American tube amps ever made.
- Powerful UAFX dual-engine delivers the most authentic mid-’60s American tube combo sound ever placed into a stompbox
- Authentic spring reverb and vibrato modeled from a “golden unit” amp heard on more than 100 classic records
- Includes the world’s best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box
- Features “hot rod” amp and speaker mods, plus free additional downloadable speaker cabinets and mics upon registration
- Bypass cabinet/mic emulations and use in front of your amp for added tonal flavor and overdrive sounds
- UAFX mobile app lets you customize footswitches, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.