From Universal Audio:
Pack your bags and embark on a delay and reverb fantasy.
Built upon award-winning UAFX dual‑engine processing and stunning sonic authenticity, Del‑Verb Ambience Companion packs ready‑to‑wear emulations of classic reverb and delay effects, in a pedal designed for immediate inspiration.
Get three classic reverbs, from ’60s tube amp spring, studio plate, and vintage digital hall
Sculpt three-dimensional soundscapes easily with simple controls and dual-stereo effect engines
Explore vintage tape, analog bucket-brigade, and studio-grade digital delays
Add tap tempo, download custom effect voicings, and more with the UAFX Control app
Add Three Desert Island Reverbs to your Pedalboard
From the tube-driven springs of an American mid-’60s combo to the haunting sound of a German plate reverb and the lushness of an ’80s digital studio classic, Del-Verb gives you the same reverb algorithms found in Golden Reverberator, the TEC Award winner for Best Effects Pedal in 2022.
Get Lost in Legendary Delay Textures
Whether it’s the warm repeats of a ’70s Maestro EP-III tape echo, the thick color of an Electro-Harmonix Memory Man, or UA’s modern-sounding Precision Delay, Del-Verb’s suitcase is packed with the definitive effects found in UA’s mothership — Starlight Echo Station — for easy access to killer sounds in a flash.*
Dual Stereo Effect Engines for a Trip to Remember
Del-Verb Ambience Companion’s powerful engine runs separate stereo instances of each reverb and delay — letting you creatively combine effects with stunning three-dimensional stereo depth that is unmatched by any other stompbox.
Personalize your Pedal with a Mobile App
With the UAFX Control app, you can add tap tempo and download custom voicings for each effect.
- The most authentic vintage reverb and delay effects ever captured in a single effects pedal
- “Golden unit” spring reverb tank, pulled from a classic ’60’s American guitar amp
- Vintage German studio plate reverb sourced from The Plant (Sausalito, CA)
- Bit-for-bit vintage ’80s studio digital reverb algorithms
- Definitive emulation of iconic tape echo unit and legendary preamp
- Classic bucket-brigade analog delay effects with the color, texture, and tone of the original hardware
- Pristine, studio-grade digital delays with dynamic and inspiring modulation textures
- Add tap tempo, download custom effect voicings, and more with the UAFX Control app
- Silent switching, buffered bypass, analog dry through, optional spillover/trails, stereo/dual mono operation
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.