This Angel from Anderson is an absolute KILLER build! The Super Natural Deep Ocean finish looks amazing over the Flame Maple Top. The Caramel Maple Neck is super comfortable to play and the Anderson pickups offer so much clarity and a wide range of tones!
Angel – Anderson magnificence in a 24 fret format of pure playing performance. Angel is crowned and enlivened by its gorgeous maple top.
HC Series Pickups
- Within the sanctuary of a sleek and smooth cover beats the heart of a vintage lion. Mild to medium to hot output, HC sing with a wonderful vintage flavored voice, depicted by focused midrange energy and enlightened by extremely musical upper-mids and seasoned with sweet, soft and soothing highs.
- HC 1-: A succulent and sweet and clear neck humbucker—throaty and full neck humbucker tones we all love without being overly bloated. A nice match with the vintage-level HC1+ in the bridge position. Specs: DC Resistance: 6.0 kΩ, EQ(0-10) Bass: 4.3 Mid: 5.3 Treble: 4.0, Magnet: AlNiCo
- HC 2: Our other most popular humbucker, perhaps. Who wouldn’t love a medium-hot output package with all the vintage flavor firmly in place, wound to create a full bouquet of tonalities. Muscular mids with a smattering of lush and soft highlights so it is impressively musical, with never a hint of that “oops, I accidentally sat on a duck,” tone. Beautiful from all tonal angles. Specs: DC Resistance: 14.0 kΩ, EQ(0-10) Bass: 4.5 Mid: 7.0 Treble: 5.5, Magnet: AlNiCo
SC Series Pickups
- The most musical S size single coil, hum-canceling, pickups ever heard—a real breakthrough—even richer than real vintage coils with equal effervescence, highlighted by sweet, soft and lush highs.
- SC 1: Slightly more than vintage level, single coil sound, hum-canceling (great for neck and middle application). Specs: DC Resistance: 13.0 kΩ, EQ(0-10) Bass: 7.0 Mid: 3.5 Treble: 7.0, Magnet: Neodymium
- Serial Number 06-06-23P
- Super Natural Deep Ocean Blue with Binding
- Transparent Light Brown Back
- Quilt Maple Top on Alder Body
- Caramel Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Traditional 25 1/2″ Scale Length
- Satin Natural Headstock
- Satin Natural Neck Back
- 1 11/16″ Nut Width, Jumbo Frets
- Even-Taper Neck Back Shape
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Chrome Hardware
- Vintage Tremolo
- Locking Tuners
- Anderson HC1- Neck Pickup
- Anderson SC1 Middle Pickup
- Anderson HC2 Bridge Pickup
- 5-Way Pickup Selector: 3 = Middle, Neck + Bridge with Splitter Switching
- Special Wood Selection
- .010 – .046 Elixir Strings
- Hardshell Case
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.