Arriving this Fall, based on a legendary guitar, the first guitar designed and built by John Suhr for himself in 1984. The Suhr Standard Legacy 2021/2022 starts with our Standard body shape with an African Okoume body, figured Maple Top with scraped binding, a Maple neck, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, with a gloss-black headstock, EMG SA’s in the neck and middle positions, an EMG 85 in the bridge and gold hardware. Introducing the Standard Legacy 2021/2022 Limited Edition featuring five beautiful finishes: Trans Carmel, Aged Cherry Burst, Black, and new Pelham Blue and Suhr Burst.
- Even C Slim
- Measures .800″-.880″ with a 1.650″ nut width.
- Maple neck with Indian Rosewood fingerboard.
- Satin Finish.
- Stainless Steel
- 10″-14″ compound radius
- EMG 85 Bridge
- EMG SA middle and neck
- Gotoh 510 – 2 Post, Solid Saddles, Steel Block
- African Okoume Wood with Maple Top
- Scraped Binding
- Gloss Finish with Gold Decal Logo
- Beveled with Scraped Binding
- Body Shape: Standard
- Body Wood: African Okoume with maple top
- Binding: Scraped
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Slim .800″ – .880″
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″-14″ Compound
- Frets: Heavy Stainless Steel (.051″x.108″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Headstock Binding: Scraped
- Logo: Decal, Gold Outline
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 85
- Middle and Neck Pickups: EMG SA
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: 510 Tremolo (solid saddles – steel block)
- Original Floyd Rose, Recessed (Gold)