Suhr Bella Amplifiers
Bella is a portable, American voiced, hand-wired, all-tube amplifier, designed to be the ideal grab-n-go amplifier and the ultimate platform for your pedalboard. Bella’s simple and easy to use controls (including Boost and 3-position Bright switch) make it a snap to tailor the amp to your favorite boost, overdrive, fuzz and distortion pedals; while the effects loop is the ideal place for all of your chorus, flange, delay, and reverb pedals.
Bella is powered by a duet of 6L6GC power tubes that deliver either 22 or 44 Watts of Class A/B power and is available in a head or combo format, with or without reverb.
Each Bella amplifier is meticulously hand wired, assembled, and tested in our Lake Elsinore, CA factory.
The Bella can be selected to run at either 44 or 22 watts. Choose 44 watts when you need the boldest tone with the most clean headroom. Choose 22 watts when you want the amp to break up sooner and at lower volumes.
SWITCHABLE BOOST & BRIGHT
TWO POSITION BOOST: This 2-position switch varies Bella’s input gain stage via the front panel or the footswitch (sold separately) jack located on the back of the amplifier. Engaging the boost provides +6dB of boost at the first gain stage.
THREE POSITION BRIGHT: The bright switch has three selections available.
- In the down position: the Bright switch is out of the circuit.
- In the middle position: Bella introduces a modest amount of brightness that brings out the guitar’s upper frequencies.
- If you desire more organic chime, set Bella’s Bright switch to the up position. This position naturally opens up the top-end, allowing all of your guitar’s higher frequencies to shine through.
TRANSPARENT EFFECTS LOOP
Bella is equipped with a full-featured, all-tube series effects loop which performs equally well with pedals and line-level rack gear via the loop’s independent send and return controls. The effects loop was designed to be extremely clean and transparent, making it the ultimate effects platform.
YOUR PEDALS HAVE NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD
Bella has been specially designed with your pedals in mind and it’s the ultimate, clean, pedal platform. It responds to virtually any pedal in a tone-full way and even the bright switch is friendly with most overdrives and distortions.
- Output: Switchable 44/22 Watts RMS
- Preamp Tubes: 3x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2x 6L6GC
- Reverb: No
- Effects Loop: Tube driven, buffered, with independent send and return levels
- Speaker: Celestion V-Type (60 Watts)
- Front Panel: Input, Boost Switch (2-Position), Bright Switch (3-Position), Volume, Treble, Bass, and Presence, Standby/Wattage Selector Switch, and On/Off Power Switch
- Back Panel: Mains Input Inlet, Mains Fuse, H.T. Fuse, Speaker Impedance Selector: (2Ω, 4Ω, & 8Ω), 2-External Speaker Outputs, Effects Loop Return Level, Return and Send Jacks, Send Level, In/Out Switch and Boost Footswitch* Jack. *Footswitch sold separately.
- Dimensions: 24” (W) x 9.90” (D) x 19.50” (H)
- Weight: 51lbs
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.