ALL PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW SOLD OUT
This guitar is going to be a Limited Edition run of 100 guitars shipped worldwide. John Suhr himself will oversee all aspects of construction, perform all of the fretwork, and set-up each guitar!
If you would like to pre-order one, we have a very limited amount available.
A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required with a balance due when the guitar is ready!
The Gold Aura is $7,495, and the Figured Top Guitars are $7995.00
Call or email if interested in placing your deposit!
firstname.lastname@example.org / 781-335-0700
- Body Wood: Okourne. Body Top Wood: Figured Maple
- Binding: Tinted Ivoroid. Finishing Material: Thin Skin Urethane Gloss
- Finish Color: Aged Cherry Burst, Caramel Burst, Tea Burst, Gold
- Headstock: Aura. Neck Profile: Historic C .880″ – .995″. Scale Length: 24.635″ Scale Length
- Neck Joint: Long, wide tenon neck joint. Nut Width: 1.687″. Nut Material: Unbleached Bone
- 22 Heavy Nickel Silver Frets. 10″-12″ Fingerboard Radius
- Neck Wood: Khaya. Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Pickup Configuration: H/H. Neck Pickup: Thornbucker. Bridge Pickup: Thornbucker +
- 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector. Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone
- Electronics: 50’s Wiring with 150 Style Capacitors & CTS Pots
- Bridge: Tone Pros NVR-2 w/ Tailpiece. Tuners: Suhr Locking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Chrome. Other: COA signed by John Suhr
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. 14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.