Glenn Fricker Signature Series NORTHERN MAULER
Ferocious Frostbitten Tone
- Say No To Boring Guitar Tone – The Northern Mauler seamlessly combines Revv’s boutique high gain & Swedish chainsaw mayhem in collaboration with award-winning metal engineer Glenn Fricker.
- The Secret Sound Of Your Favorite Heavy Albums – Introduce some chaos by blending in a grimy, out of control sound that gives your tone character & makes it memorable.
- The Complete Package – A punchy new voice of Revv high gain amp tone & Revv’s homage to the legendary HM-2* in one pedal.
- Your Tone Your Way – Optimized for use with clean amps, high gain amps, power amps, & direct to interface with impulse responses.
Glenn Fricker is one of Revv’s earliest supporters & a lifelong opponent of stale, sterile guitar tone. Together, we set out to combine Revv’s trademark high gain tones with a sound inspired by the legendary HM-2*.
The Swedish chainsaw is the grimy, chaotic sound of metal’s most aggressive genres, but you can also mix it into your traditional high gain tone to add cut, character, & make your sound memorable.
One half of the Northern Mauler is a custom-tuned Revv high gain amp tone, & the other is our homage to the HM-2*. The blend knob gives you total control from 100% Amp Circuit, to 100% Chainsaw Circuit, & everything inbetween. Use a blend of the tones to transform your clean channel into a metal monster, boost your high gain amp with the Chainsaw Circuit, plug directly into a power amp, or use it with your recording interface & impulse responses.
Proudly Canadian, the Northern Mauler features a custom bear graphic, Glenn’s signature, & is designed to make it easy to inject some mayhem back into your metal.
REVV NORTHERN MAULER FEATURES
- 2-in-1 distortion featuring Revv’s take on the legendary HM-2* & an all-new high gain amp-voiced circuit
- Revv’s newest Signature Series pedal partners with fellow Canadian, Revv early-adopter, & metal engineer Glenn Fricker
- Inspired by the iconic chainsaw sound of Swedish death metal & American hardcore. A filthy, over-the-top, unforgettable sonic assault not for the faint of heart
- Featuring a punchy new voice of Revv high gain amp tone custom-tuned for Glenn
- “Bite” & “Growl” control the Chainsaw Circuit’s treble & bass response
- Treble, Mids, & Bass controls for the Amp Circuit.
- Blend control allows 100% Amp Circuit, 100% Chainsaw Circuit, or anything in between with a single volume knob controlling the Northern Mauler’s master output
- Giv’r adjusts gain/saturation of both circuits simultaneously, & master Volume adjusts global output.
- Optimized for use with clean amps, high gain amps, power amps, & direct to interface with impulse responses
- All-analog true bypass design powered by 9v 20mA (center negative external supply only)
- Compact double enclosure w/ top jacks
- Gloss white finish w/ custom bear graphic & Glenn Fricker signature
- L- 4.275”, W- 4.375”, H- 2”, 0.7lbs
- Made in Canada
- 2 year limited warranty upon registration
- Manual, velvet bag, sticker, & more included in box
“I’ve been wanting to mix the Swedish Chainsaw into modern metal tones for quite a while now. So I reached out to the guys at Revv, & after many months & many revisions, we’ve come up with The Northern Mauler. This combines the best of Revv’s wonderful super-tight metal tones with the out-of-control nastiness of the Chainsaw… & the results are better than I could have hoped for! We even kept the labeling simple so even the bass players could use it!”
-Glenn Fricker, Spectre Media Group
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.