BRAND NEW FROM A FACTORY AUTHORIZED REVV DEALER!
- Organic & Inspiring – Touch sensitive crunch tones that interact with your guitar & volume knob.
- Create Your Own Overdrive Pedal – Huge range of drive & EQ options let you craft your exact sound with Revv G2 – from clean enhancement to all-out overdrive.
- Be Heard – Careful voicing means you always cut through the mix.
- Integrates Into Any Rig – “Overdrive channel” in front of a clean amp, another flavor of gain with a multi-channel amp, easy traveling, great studio tool. Revv Amplification products work great with both analog & digital gear.
- Modern Features – Single-space enclosure, standard 9v power, top-mounted jacks.
- The plan from the start with G-Series pedals was to recreate the tone of our amplifiers. The Revv G2 was the final piece of that puzzle… but it turned into so much more! My goal was to make our most realistic & inspiring pedal to date. That actually came pretty quickly – a great representation of our touch-sensitive crunchy green channel! However, I sent it to one of our Nashville artists. He had great feedback totally unrelated to our green channel. Rather, how to simply make the best pedal possible for this application with maximum versatility as an “amp in a box.” Then one of our employees said it would be cool if the G2 could be used as a boost as well… With these new goals in mind, the G2 quickly became an entirely new animal. Very transparent at low settings – capable of livening up your clean tone, tightening a high gain sound, or boosting your tone into a creamy lead. Then, our sweet & dynamic green channel with powerful EQ to pair to your amp. Finally, a full but still very chimey distortion tone. This was our most important design yet. The Revv G2 not only completes our vision for a modular rig solution, but has pushed us into new sonic territory we’re already seeing in new genres of music worldwide.
- -Dan Trudeau, President & Head Designer Revv Amplification Inc
- Revv G2 overdrive pedal with voicing based on Revv Amplification’s “Green Channel” from Generator amplifiers
- Clear, dynamic, amp-like tone
- Used by premier session guitarists worldwide
- Demos from Pete Thorn, Rabea Massaad, and R.J. Ronquillo.
- 3 band EQ, 3 drive modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective green, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Top-mounted jacks
- Built to last – 1 year warranty. Durable, tested construction
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.
There are no reviews yet.