From Revv Amps:
The D20 is the world’s first Two notes Torpedo-Embedded amplifier. This all-tube head has an optional reactive load for organic feel & tone when playing without a cab & hosts virtual cabinets onboard for direct recording, silent playing, & live performance without a microphone.
We set out to build an amp that not only has this new modern featureset but sounds incredible on its own as a standalone amplifier. The result is something convenient & great sounding at the lowest price point Revv has ever had.
- Inspiring Clean & Crunch tones developed with Nashville sessions guitarists
- Perfect platform for your favorite gain pedals
- 3-band EQ + Volume & Gain controls
- Push/Pull gain pot for 2nd crunchier voicing
- Switchable from 20 to 4 watts
- 2 6v6 – 2 12ax7
- Buffered Series FX Loop
- Switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two notes Reactive Load & Virtual Cabinets
- Go direct to Front of House, interface, or headphones – without a cabinet.
- Hundreds of virtual mics, speakers, cabinets, EQ, reverb, & more available.
- XLR Balanced Direct Output, USB, & Ground Lift for Torpedo Embedded
- 6 Pre-Loaded Virtual Cabinets selectable via front knob – all customizable. Or up to 128 via MIDI.
- 100ms Virtual Cabinet length
- “Pre & Post” switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain. This is so you can take advantage of Two notes’ power amp simulation & dramatically change the character of the D20 with virtual tubes such as EL84, if you like.
- Reactive Load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- Select Between Internal & Speaker Load
- Level-Adjustable Headphone Out
- Small, Light, & Durable
- 6.3125″x7.5″x12.3125″ including knobs, not including handle
- High Quality Transformers
- Easily Accessible Rear-Bias Test
- Easily Accessible Fuse
- Durable, Lightweight Aluminum Enclosure
- Weighs ~9lbs
- LED-Illuminated Badge
- International Voltages Available
- 1 Year Warranty
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.