The MVP66 takes advantage of this rich legacy and delivers massive tones. From punchy cleans at lower gain settings all the way to huge powerful crunch when the gain is dimed out your tone will always be big. The secret to the MVP66’s great sound is its big clear midrange tones which are dialed in to always sit perfectly in the mix. Able to cut through even the densest of sound stages the MVP66 can go from overwhelmingly loud, to a sound that is fit for your bedroom and everything in between.
It’s time to discover the Morgan MVP66.
Experience the magic of KT66 power tubes
If you haven’t used KT66 power tubes yet, you’ll soon discover why so many guitar legends rely on them. They have an exceptionally smooth response with a spirited midrange, a rounded bottom end, and a clarity that other tubes struggle to keep up with. Crank the gain, and you’ll be treated to a massive British-style tone with a mid-forward response that slices directly to the front of the mix.
Power Level Control
The MVP66 is controlled with Morgan’s signature “Power Level” circuitry. This controls the amount of voltage that is sent to the power tubes adjusting the total level of amplification. Dialing the “Power” control can drop the amplifier’s output down to as little as 1 watt and as high as 50 watts! Use this powerful control to set the overall volume of the amp to the exact level that you need – keeping the sound guy or your spouse happy, without having to sacrifice tone.
Built in Boost
The MVP66 has a built in boost control on the rear panel which can be used to perfectly push the amp. Activate it manually with the toggle switch on the back panel or activate it remotely with the provided footswitch.
At the heart of the MVP-66 combo is a 16-ohm, 12” Celestion G12H75 Creamback speaker that delivers the perfect blend of mid range tones that will cut through any mix. We load this speaker into a void less Baltic birch ply cab that utilizes a fixed baffle to transfer the speaker energy to the entire cabinet. You will be amazed at the amount of bass from this cab.
The Morgan MVP66 is equipped with powerful controls that gigging musicians and studio pros alike can tweak for a wide range of tones.
- Power – Use this to adjust your MVP66 from 1w all the way up to 50w
- Bass, Middle, Treble – These controls are very straightforward enabling you to explore a wide variety of tones.
- Volume – Used to adjust the overall volume of the amp based on how many watts the “Power” control is set to.
- Gain – Pull the gain control to activate the “Bright” mode of the amp or keep it pushed in for the “Normal” mode.
- Boost Level – Located on the back panel of the amp this control lets you dial in the amount of boost pushed into the amp.
- Handwired 1 – 50w variable tube amplifier with excellent tone
- KT66 power tubes offer a powerful, biting tone
- 12AX7 preamp tubes deliver strong, clear response
- Power Scaling control adjusts your power output between 1 and 50 watts
- Simplified controls make dialing in the perfect tone easy
- Boost circuit and included footswitch
- Solid state rectifier provides an instant response
- 8- and 16-ohm speaker outputs let you use almost any cab
- Custom Designed, made in the USA, transformers
- Limited lifetime warranty
Who is Morgan Amps?
Joe Morgan has been building, modifying and repairing amplifiers since 1996. His designs have been seen in stadiums and arenas all over the world and have become synonymous with great tone. Joe chooses the best components and uses the most rugged building technique’s to provide you with the finest sonic signature. Morgan Amps provides a limited lifetime warranty with all their products.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.