From Mission Engineering:
8 OUTPUT ISOLATED PEDAL POWER SUPPLY WITH HIGH CURRENT PARALLEL OUTPUT
The 529X is a compact, flexible effects pedal power supply that can power both low and high current devices up to 1000mA. Each of the 8 outputs can provide 500mA at 9V (4.5W) up to a system maximum 16.8W, for use with regular analog and digital pedals. Use the supplied parallel cable to power high current devices such as modelers and multi-effects up to 1000mA.
The 529X can be used anywhere in the world with the included international wall adapter, or used along with the Mission 529M to silently power your board from compatible USB-PD sources such as USB chargers and power banks. All of the 8 outputs are isolated to ensure quiet operation with even the noisiest of digital pedals. Nine LED’s indicate the status of input and output power, showing green for normal operation and turning off when disabled or to indicate a fault condition.
With eight low noise isolated outputs and high current capability, in a compact 1”, 6oz enclosure, the 529X is the ideal power supply for lightweight pedal boards and fly rigs.
- 8 low noise isolated 500mA outputs
- International 12V 2A wall power supply included
- Optionally power from USB charger or battery when used with Mission 529M
- LED status indications for input and all 8 outputs
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Power high current devices up to 1000mA with supplied parallel cable
- Inputs: 12VDC (AC adapter included)
- Outputs: 8 x 500mA, or 4 x 100mA 1 x 1000mA parallel
- Maximum Output Power: 16.8W
- Height: 1”
- Width: 4.6”
- Depth: 2.75”
- Weight: 6oz
- Aluminum case
- Blue anodized
- 529X power supply
- 12V international AC/DC wall unit
- 1 x 4 way parallel cable
- 9 x 2.1mm 9V DC cables
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.