If you play electric guitar, chances are you’ve heard of John Petrucci and Dream Theater. You may even know of our 30-Year relationship building many of his favorite amplifiers – the very same amplifiers you might have chosen for your sound. This distinguished list includes the MARK IIC+™, Dual Rectifier®, TriAxis™, MARK IV™ and MARK V™ to name a few.
In celebration of John’s talent, his life-long dedication to our shared art, and the long relationship we’ve enjoyed with him, we are proud to introduce a MESA® first; The JP-2C™ – Our first unlimited-build Signature Amplifier.
And YES… it’s a MARK IIC+! A next generation Re-Issue of the legendary amp so many Recording Artists, MESA enthusiasts and Tone Freaks the world over covet, often searching high and low to find. Only THIS IIC+ pulls in an enhanced feature set born from our collaboration with John over a period of three decades of research and development.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4x6L6 Power Tubes / 5x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Class A/B Power Amp delivers exceptional power, punch & clarity
- 100/60 Watt Selectable Global Power Switch
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 5 Modes
- Two 5-Band Graphic EQs, each are Footswitchable or Channel Assignable
- Footswitchable All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop (MIDI Switchable)
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output featuring: Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices Internal Amp Load & Headphone Output Speaker On/Off & Ground Lift Switches Selectable +4 or -10 Output Level Switch
- Slave Output
- MIDI Switchable/Programmable via Control Change and Program Change messages (MIDI IN, MIDI Thru/Out, MIDI Channel & Store Switches) – Controls Channels 1, 2, 3, EQ 1, EQ 2, Shred, Reverb & FX Loop
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA.
14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable.
Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order.
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.