From Mesa Boogie:
Our Most Popular Single Speaker Format
By itself or as a companion to a 1×12 or another 1×15 cabinet, our most popular single speaker format is the 1×15 Ultra-Lite. A little larger footprint (than the 1×12) accommodates the needed internal volume to match the 15” Full Range driver and create this, warm, huge sounding compact cabinet that shines for everything form old-school Blues and R&B to scooped modern Slap and tight, picked Rock styles. Our sweet High Frequency Driver ensures the detail remains intact and imparts an adjustable Hi-Fi character to the sound. By itself, or as a foundation for further coloring with 10s or 12s, the 1×15 anchors the Subway Cabinet Line with its flexibility, warm and accurate performance across the full range, and ease of transport. You can’t go wrong with a classic and this great sounding, carry-friendly Cabinet has all it takes to earn that status.
Cabinet General Information
- Cabinet Material – Light-Weight Italian Poplar
- Standard Finish – Black Taurus Vinyl with Black Metal Grille
- Corner Material – Lexan
Cabinet Features and Specs
- Styletype – Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting™ (1 x 4.85″ square x 6.25″ deep / port area = 24.0 sq. in.)
- Cabinet Internal Volume – 2.72 CF
- Speakers Mounting Position – Subway Neodymium Speakers / Front Mounted
- High Frequency Horn – Yes
- Horn Control – Premium Attenuator
- Inputoutput Connectors – 2 x SpeakOn-1/4″ (NL-4 combo)
- Nominal Impedance – 8 ohms (only)
- Minimum Impedance @Frequency – 6.79 ohms (@ 42.4 Hz)
- Average Sensitivity (RMS) 50hz-1000hz – 98.5dB/1W/1M
- Average Mechanical Power (RMS) 50hz-1000hz – 400 Watts
- Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) @Frequency – 400 Watts (@ 67.0Hz)
- Low Freq F3 (Hz) – 56.6 Hz
- Low Freq F6 (Hz) – 47.2 Hz
- Low Freq F10 (Hz) – 38.1 Hz
- High Freq Response – >12kHz
- Transport Assistance – Optional (sold separately) – Track-Loc™ Removable Casters
- Additional Features – n/a
- Slip Cover – Included – Fitted Slip Cover
Weights and Dims
- Weight – 37.9 Lbs.
- Height – 19 3/8″
- Width – 19 1/4″
- Depth – 18 1/4″
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so we offer a 48 hour approval period on most purchases (see exclusions below). The 48 hour approval period begins when your purchased item is delivered to your door. If after 48 hours you’re not happy with the item, just contact us via phone, email or live chat on our website to arrange for a return authorization (RA#) and return shipping instructions. Any package sent back without prior authorization will be refused.
Returns must be shipped back to us within two days of the RA being issued. Items must come back to us undamaged and in the same condition they were shipped out. All manuals, paperwork, cables, tremolo arms, wrenches, etc… must be included or full credit will not be issued. Any items not conforming to this policy will be subject (at our discretion) to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
Refunds will be issued minus all related shipping expenses, if free shipping was initially given, the cost we incurred to get the item to you will be deducted from your refund. A 10% restock fee will also be deducted from your refund. Restock fees will be waived for full value exchanges.
Here are exceptions to our return policy.
- Custom orders of any kind are non returnable and non refundable. We often charge a deposit before we will place a custom or special order. All special order deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, no exceptions.
- Microphones, Harmonicas, In-Ear Systems and any other items that come into contact with your mouth or ears.
- Items labeled as BLOWOUT, are non-returnable. These are often being sold below cost and are considered “all sales final”.
- Software (this may also include hardware that includes software), unless still in shrink wrap with barcode affixed.
- Guitar strings, blank media, and other disposable merchandise.
- Guitar or bass pickups that have been installed or used in any way.
- Any item advertised as “USED” is non returnable.
*Payments for music lessons are non refundable, no exceptions.
View our detailed Return Policy here. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.