From Matthews Effects:
The Chemist – Atomic Modulator
Manipulate the elements, create sonic concoctions, and experiment with new sound textures using The Chemist.
The Chemist is a one-stop sonic laboratory that generates organic modulation and phaser effects using three powerful algorithms: chorus/vibrato, octave, and phaser. You can select which algorithm is active on each channel, allowing you to quickly switch between two modes and settings. The Reaction knob controls the dry signal, and the Catalyst and Formula knobs change depending on the algorithm you select.
* Cobalt -Chorus/Vibrato – Recreate classic, lush chorus tones, or turn the Reaction (dry) knob down completely for a mind-altering vibrato
* Lithium – Octave – Generate rich polyphonic organ textures using the +/- octave and dry controls
* Iridium – Phaser – Manipulate speed and resonance combined with the dry signal to create swirling sonic elements
- Reaction: The mix of your dry signal
- Catalyst: controls speed for Iridium and cobalt. Octave up mix for Lithium
- Formula: controls depth for Iridium and width for cobalt. Octave down mix for Lithium
- Bottom footswitch is your master bypass
- Top footswitch chooses which row of controls is active.
- Top left toggle lets you choose which algorithm is active for the top row.
- Top right toggle lets you choose which algorithm is active for the bottom row.
- External alt jack on the side lets you externally choose which row of controls is active
• Power Requirement – 9v DC (100 mA)
• Dimensions – 4.77″ x 2.6″ x 1.39″ (121.1mm x 66mm x 35.3mm)
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping. We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
*Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA. 14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable. Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order. Damaged Merchandise
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.